"I am gay."

I rushed over to Chole in the parking lot watching him casually leaning against his Superlow 1200t bike, man those muscles are poping. Jeez, snap out of it Rocky you're much better than that. I smirked as I approched him while his eyes drifted from my flowing hair to my legs. 

"Like what your seeing, Hemmings?" I said smirking knowingly.

"Hop on babe" He jestures towards his ride.

"Oh hell no! I am-"

"Don't tell me you're afraid of a little bikey wikey. Oh man, Rocky Anderson is scared of a frvk-"

"I was ganna say I want to drive this thing..." I said as I watched his features turn from teasing to surprised.

"Oh well okay then"

"Hop on softheart." I said a little louder than usual making a few people turn around. By few I mean enough to make the whole school know by the next day.

"Don't call me that, I am not a softheart one." He said angrly

"Uhmm whatever pleases you, now get on."

"Do you know how to ride this thing? Let alone start it?" He mocked me.

"You'll be surprised. Now where are the helmets?" I said as I stradled the bike

--------------------

After a bit more arguing Cole got on and placed his warm hands on my waist pulling me dangerously close to him. I tried my best not to mind but my femine side grew eager and I felt myself stiffened up a bit which was enough for Cole to feel.

He chuckled a bit. "Effecting you much?"

        I didn't say much instead I took advantage of his distraction and took a sharp turn. He stumbled and held on tightly to my waist. I loved the ride and how free I felt and how everyone snapped their head to look at the beast we are riding and how when we stopped in a stop light we would ignore the traffic light and how we speed up and listened to the sound of the engine, I loved it all. I want one but no money for it calls for Plan B.

        As we approched my house I slowed down and parked the bike and unstraddled it. "That was the best ride back from school ever. Thnx alot Cole."

"Your welcome princess." He came closer to me making our hands connect. "It was a pleasure pleasing you although I can do it in a diffrenet way if you want me to."

"There I thoght you were being a gentleman." I rolled my eyes.

"How would you like to pay me back?" He asked coming closer to me if that is even possible.

"Oh Jesus Christ, really Cole? I am not paying you back because you offered."

"Just one kiss that's all I asked for." He smiled. "You reminded me I wanted to tell you something. It's stupid but everyone makes mistakes you know, I wanted to tell you that I uhh.." He sighed making me take in his minty breath. "I should not have said this to you but since I really umm I don't know since we are something I wanted to warn you-"

"What the fvck are you doing here with her?" Suddenly Rick opened the front door, we parted from each  other as fast as lightning."Oh sorry I thought you were someone else, let me rephrase that, Cole nice to see you here back off, thank you" Man doesn't he have something else to do? Why isn't he in college or something? I call it school because it just gets in is nervous.

"Sorry about that my dog as a brother can bark rather loudly. See you tommorrow Cole." and with that a brushed Rick's shoulder and went inside the house. He closed the door and came in.

"What the fvck was that you have no control over my life!" I said.

"Well I won't let a jerk like that date my sister."

"News falsh Rick: While you were busy laying some girls I stopped caring about what anyone thinks mostly you, and since you don't want me hanging with some jerks why don't you stop being one? and plus Cole isn't a jerk."

"Oh so now you are defending him?" Rick said. Suddenly the door knockend. WTF who could that be?

I opened the door to see a black haired guy with hazel eyes and a muscular figure. Jai. 

"Hey, about the meet up today I thought I would come to you since it was kind of rude of me and I wasn't thinking." Jai said.

I snapped my head to Rick and Jai seemed to notice him too. My eyes were glued to Rick. Did the air just get thicker or am I lacking oxygen? 

"You bitch of a sister." My brother said before rising his arm to slap me. It hurt not the slap but being hit by a person you love and cared about. Why did he suddenly fell like he understands me? He doesn't know anything about me. NOTHING.

        I felt a tear on my cheek I quickly wipped it away and composed myself to a regular postion. "Oh that's how you want it eh?" I said and then turned my gaze to Jai, he suddenly gripped Rick's collar and forced him to the wall. My brother suddenly looked like a rat compared to Jai and I couldn't stop myself from glancing at his fexing arms.

"What the hell did you just do to her?" Jai whispered and it looked as hell scary I am surprised my brother didn't wet his pants "FOR FVCKS SAKE RICK WHY DON'T YOU TREAT HER LIKE A GOOD SISTER? DON'T MAKE ME CROSS THE LINE AND IGNORE THE DEAL!" he then let go of my brother. 

        Rick just fixed his collar and walked inside. 

"Hey," I said breaking the silence.

"If he ever and I mean ever treats you like this just give me a call"

"Yeah" I whispered "What did you wanna talk about? Do you want to drink somthing?"

"Nah I just wanted to tell you that I don't like you anymore because I.." he scartched the back of his neck making his abs streech. Why is he here in a sleevless top? "I just want to tell you that.... I... Well...."

"Spit it out."

"I am gay."