"this gorgeous butt"

--2 weeks later--

"The hell where you?"

"You sound like my mom" I chuckled then whispered to myself "that is if she cared dear Rocky."

"Rocky" Kevin hissed.

"Kevin." I smiled toothily enjoying this.

" You said you wanted a peanut butter sandwich does that mean you want jelly with it or not?" Leo said from the kitchen. I mean that dude is so freaking awesome he comes in in the most right places to save me from Kevin's long lasting deadly speeches about how late I am to get his money. I mean I have been working hardcore this month I deserve a little raise or something, but I won't be bribe so I'm just ganna stick with what I have.

"Where is the cash?"

"Cash? I thought you said you wanted a sandwich..." I laughed my ass out on Leo's response.

"You dickhead I am talking to Rocky." Kevin said angrily.

"Ohhhhhh... but you know you love my dick.." Did I mention they were gay? Well yeah.

"Ermm..." I put the money on the table and left to go in my room, it was small but it was better than living with my brother. Usually I don't get out of my room because I don't want to spend another minute with the elderly married couple outside. Plus, Rick is fine alone and I think my mom is back in the house so that cancels me out and maybe my dad is coming back I don't know really.

My phone rang and stopped my thoughts. I dropped my cross body bag and changed into my shorts and large shirt first and tied my hair into a messy bun first because you know beauty comes first? Some saying like that. I jumped on my bed and searched my bag for my phone and I remembered I am too paranoid to put my phone in my bag so I searched my jean pocket.

Hold up that ring tune.

'I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie wooorld'

Jerkpid.

Dammit. Last time we spoke was since the whole daddy thing with his son and all. I mean okay I am honored he thinks I'm a good mom and all but like really dude? You can't just use me like that I ain't some piece of trash.

"Cole" I answered the phone.

" I missed you so much babygirl where have you been? You know I wa-"

" What do you want?" I cut him off.

"Wow someone is cranky, would you like me to ease you off slowly and gently?" I could hear the cockiness from the phone.

"Are you ganna tell me what you want or am I ganna close the phone?" I said flipping him off.

"Alright princess alright calm down, you have cash?" Why does everyone ask me for money? Do I really look that rich? I mean I barely afford a living, sure I help my friends like Amanda a couple of days ago I arranged a date with her and her new boyfriend but still I run short, those were my savings for Christmas gifts. I'm kind of a little happy that people see me wealthy but not happy that they expect me to give them money.

"Fvck off" I closed the line.

I turned to see myself in the mirror and ran a hand thro my messy bun making some strands of black hair fall down my cheeks, somehow my eyes seem to be light up but I don't know from what... Oh hold on those notes.

I ignored the Barbie ringtone and declined his phone call and opened up to see those messages Jai has been sending me. Over the last two weeks he has sent me tons of messages to make sure I am okay which is super sweet of him. It feels amazing to know that someone actually cares about you, but of course me being me flipped him off tons of times to give him a straight answer. I re-read those messages over and over again heating up my cheeks and smiling to myself then I started chatting with Mr Fooda.

As hours and hours passed on I didn't feel time go passed because that how it is once you start talking to him you can't stop it's not that simple it's impossible.

Then my door burst open..

"I don't fudging care what you think Frank I need some girl time" Leo shouted and came in and closed the door. "Hey girl" he cooed.

"Hi" I twitched my eye.

"Don't give me that look with your hazel eye missy I said I needed girl talk means I needed girl talk now you scoot over those tan legs missy and give me some space because this gorgeous butt needs some large space on these sheets of yours. And I don't care what you think with that little evil mind of yours even if you throw that damn ice bucket on me I don't care I ain't some ratchet Frank here I am The Leo alright you get that? Yes you do now space pronto."

I just stared at him. How the hell?

Never mind.

"You ganna scoot or do I have to make you?"

"Umm.. yea okay." I sat Indian style and watched him sit down. "So for the girl talk I mean do you need ice cream? Because it might get serious or maybe Chocolate?"

"Oh hush up now and listen to me me and Frank I want to move on to the next level with him what do I do?"