"If i could fly.."

I woke up startled from my beutiful slumber... maybe not beutiful considring I just fell from my bed and hit my head to the ground. When i come to think of it i don't really care, well at least my brother didn't wake me up.

        i got up from the floor are shut my stupid alarm that won't shut up till i fvcking come to it and make it shut the hell up. If only alarms were human, my human would be hanging from the tree next to my window along long time ago...

        Sighing I put on my demin cut jeans and a random shirt I dont really care see, I don't think school is a fashion runway. i brush my long black hair and tie half of it because it looks good like that, no I won't lie because my hair is quite a birds nest right now.

        I go down stairs and see mom probably doing some work that I don't give a shit about.

"Morning mom, is rick up?" I ask already planing how to wake him up.

"No he isn't honey, would you like me to drop you off today?"

"No mom thanks" I say whist grabbing a bottle of water and honey.

        I run to my brothers room and look at him laying in his bed What an angel too bad I am ganna change that. I observe his good work on his body he really had worked out good latley no wonder he got all the girls in my school layed, back to plan, I take the honey and pour it all over his hair and a little on his six-pack, I then take the water and pour it all over his face and he boltted awake.

"Morning Frog face, school time bye!"

        I run before he could realize what i have done to him and then I text Amanda my bestfriend that I am waiting for her outside my house, we have just been friends this year since this is a new school to me and it's almost the end of term too. She doesn't like me being rude to the teachers and getting bad grades and flirting with guys but hey YOLO right? personally I hate that expression but she says it alot...then a honk snapped me out of thought. Amanda to be exact.  I looked up to see her shitty car, but at least she has one not like myself here.

"Hey Einstein" she said while I got in the car, she always calls me Einstein even though I am not that smart and I kindof hate that name, but I NEVER admit it to her so she doesn't always use it.

"Hey Potato, so tell me where shall we eat breakfast today?"

"The one and only Butterfingers!"

WAHOOOOOOO I love that place two words BEST WAFFLES. So we drive there while listening to the song Latch by Disclosure on full volume, when we got out of the car we sat and ordered the usual, I got waffles and pineapple juice and 3 cookies (yes i know 3 is too much but i fvcking love them) and Amanda got pancakes (I don't know why she loves that shit) and a blueberry muffin with coffee. As we waited for our orders i spotted Cole, the bad boy, the school player, the mysterious guy but he was nice to me, yeah  he pisses the heck out of me sometimes but I don't know the grey eyes and sexy hair gets me sometimes but I hate him, every time i do something wrong in PE he is always there to make fun of me with the other boys Ian and Zayn. Ian is a blonde dude with blue eyes, the regular american style, Zayn in the other hand is S-E-X-Y (well girls consider him sexy I dont) with his brown eyes and black shuffled hair.

"Did Cole grow some more muscles or am I just imaging stuff?" asked Amanda in questioning tone.

As she said that I focused on him and realized that he has and most importanly i could she a glimce of his tattoo that was on his lower abdomine, I know what you are thinking I am a creep but no one told him to wear a tight shirt.

"Yeah I guess" and with that he noticed me looking at him and winked, I ignored and made a puking face.

"Hold on! Hold on! you didn't tell me about Jai so what happened to him and you?" Asked Amanda shouting the first part.

"Well last time we talked was when he slept for a night over with my brother he said he liked me and then my brother accedentilly heard so he almost chocked the guy then he ran out of the house, i shouted at my freak of a brother, and at midnight Jai came back and said he didn't like me" I said and paused to catch my breath "Then because I have stupid bad fvcking luck he said he will meet me today at his house, which doesn't sound good because well you know awkward and stuff"

"Oh come one cheer up, you know sometimes I am glad that boys don't like me and that I am single"

"Stop your bullshit and the food is here" I said I am not being rude or anything but really she says it everytime and deep down I know she likes somebody out there but who I don't know.

        We ate in silence but not awkward because the food was sooo good and don't talk eating waffles because I always need to concentrate because mixing honey and mapple syrup to make my sauce takes alot of my concentration. We then payed and got on the car.

"Hey are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers." said a voice I immediately recognized.

"What the fvck do you want, Cole?"

"You know if I was a bird I would be dead." said Amanda, I turned to her and gave her a 'WTF look' 

"I just thought I would say that sorry, um yeah I am in the car" she rushed to the car, damn my bestfriend is weird.

"So anyway don't mind my rainbow pooping friend what do you want?" I said quickly to get him to get to  the point.

He smirked and raised his eyebrows "I was wondering if you wanted bike lessons on my bike today?"

OKAAAAY random bullshit what do I say know can i trust him? I wanna ask him about the tattoo too but then i will offically be a creep! But today I will see Jai so no i won't take his offer.

"Sorry Cole but I've got plans"

"I could give you a ride home then?"

"Okay Mister Cat"

"What?!!!!"

"Nothing see you later" I winked and with that i got to school. Stupid bullshit school you know they should pay us to go to school because they are torturing us and they think they are 'Educating us' but they are teaching us for adult life which we dont need teaching for, and don't get me started on parents droping us off in the hell hole called school, really its like a daycare here.

"Are you lesbian Amanda?"