"Yeah, very modern cartoon porn."

Saying I wasn't excited was a lie. I was beyond excited, all reasons of eating a burger came to me. Yes when I get happy I get this feeling that tells me to eat.

So I called Mc Donald's.

I ordered one Big and Tasty and fries with no drink because I knew I deserved Arizona. Maybe two. I don't know. I waited patiently for the delivery guy to come while I downloaded some Adventure Time episodes. That show is awesome no matter what age you are.

I started preparing the pillows when the door bell rang. FOOD.

"I'll get it" screamed Cole from the kitchen island.

"Get your butt back to that chair. MY FOOD"

"Yes, ma'am" He nodded.

I opened the door took my meal and paid for it. Okay, maybe I did borrow money from my brothers wallet without him knowing but he deserved it because he lied to me and well I am hungry and he deserved it. I will give it back to him later.

I made my way to the sofa and crossed my legs and played an episode from my laptop. I started opening my bag of unhealthy delicious junk food full of fattening and killing acids. YUM!

"Why didn't you tell me you were ordering something outside? I was planing we could have lunch together outside." Cole said.

"Oh what a shame." I said batting my eyelids "I could have two lunches you know" I added smirking.

"Alright, what are watching? Porn?" He got up and sat beside me.

"Yeah, very modern cartoon porn."

"Oh never heard of that" He laughed.

Then I took a bite out of the delicious goodness I have within my hands I closed my eyes and enjoyed it, because I know after a couple of hours I will regret it. I opened my eyes to see a Cole eating my fries.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I screamed snatching the fries out of his grip.

"Eating?"

"MY FOOD" I said then smiled with my mouth full. My perfect hobo state.

"You look cute." Cole said leaning closer to me.

"I need to eat."

"Can I eat with you?"

'"Can you back off?" I asked putting my finger on his chest and pushing him.

"No can do"

"Do you want me to make you?" I smiled with my mouth closed do to the fact that my mouth was still full of food and it probably sounded like, duh yuh whayny uhm tug muhk yohk. But nevertheless, him being Cole smirked.

"Make me"

"Okay" I opened my mouth and put my face close to his while he wrinkled his nose in disguist, I began to laugh my ass out.

"Oh god, just eww, what are you?"

"Rocky Anderson"

Today was a good day everything was kind of in place my brother in his soccer practice, me eating while having company, Amanda with her grandma, Mr Fooda and his friends and Jai's first concert. Then on cue my phone rang. The wrecking ball theme song. It can only mean one thing.

Dad.

"Hey dad?" I asked in a questioning tone.

" Hey yeah, let me cut to the chase, I won't be able to pay you and your brothers rent anymore, find yourselves a job, I believe you are old enough to have a job, I will pay this month and you need to find a job this month okay?" He said it so fast I still didn't recover from my shock. What does he mean?

"Why are you doing this?" I said as I watched Cole shuffle uncomfortably on the sofa.

"We both know we don't like each other."

"Dad are you really saying this?" I said quietly not believing my ears. I never imagined him saying that to me or Rick.

"Honey, your mom is having another baby, we can't pay for you too. You've grown up."

"Okay" I hung up. Way to go dad, thanks for ruining this great day.

"What's wrong?" Cole asked.