What is real....

You know that feeling when you feel down? When you feel like you've been ran over by a car? The times you mentally put you shoulders down and admit to being defeated? Well, that was exactly how I felt when Jai told me he was gay. I loved him as a friend but there was something in me that liked him even more. I wasn't going to let my feelings take over me and just cry in front of him, I had to be happy for him.

        I can't give up, that's what Mr Fooda always told me. I have to have faith in life. I am strong and Mr Fooda is there for me. You might think I am going crazy by now but I am not. Mr Fooda is a real breathing human not some dumb teddy I used to have when I was young or shit like that. Mr Fooda made me smile everyday and changed me to always look in the bright side of things. Although we do have our annoying moments but nevertheless, Mr Fooda is Awesome.

"I'm sorry, look I know this isn't the right time, I should-" I stopped his guilt speech and looked in those eyes, the eyes that held so much pain you couldn't understand. I cleared my thoughts and began.

"I always wanted a gay friend." Those words shocked him as he widdened his eyes, "I am really happy for you" I was trying so hard not to choke on my words and brace myself for whats coming next. "Who's the lucky guy then, Jai?" I tried not to break eye contact but my eyes flickered to his chest that was rising up and down Was I doing this to him?, but quickly I looked up.

"Thanks you are really understanding and you'll meet him soon." He winked and said a goodbye.

        I ran to my room and locked the door. Time for a Mr Fooda session. I grabbed my phone and started texting him.

Heyy Mr Fooda -N

        Me and him meet a year ago on wattpad, we immediately began chatting away. After a week we exchanged phone numbers and started pouring everything out. I opened up to him and he did to me. It was crazy how much we had in common but we were diffrenet in a way. Once he stayed up till 4 am chatting with me and playing Truth or Dare. Yupp that close, he was by far the Best Friend I have ever had. He was a year older than me but it didn't get in the way it was fine and me not being as girly as I was sposed to be loved reading scary stories he suggested. That's how we met and how I got addicted to reading scary stories.

Hey -Mr Fooda

XD you still have no name for me MWAHAHAAA-N

Oh I will find a name for you, you just wait-Mr Fooda

*Face plam* You said that a year ago XD-N

*change subject* so what's up?-Mr Fooda

Yeah I need to tell you something, James Brooke -N

*gasps* you never say my name *stokes hair* you can tell me anything you want- Mr Fooda

Well I just had an argument with my brother and he hit me and Jai came and alomost chocked him and Jai said he was gay.-N

Mkay.....-Mr Fooda

Such a manly man note sarcasm-N

I am as manly as hell women- Mr Fooda

So your as manly as a women? XD-N

You know what I mean... and I am sorry for what happened if it weren't for Jai I would have killed ur bro myself no offense tho, and as for Jai do u have feelings for him?-Mr Fooda

I don't know-N

Admit it or I will spam you to death........-Mr Fooda