"Daddy"

As I got ready to go to the concert I looked at my reflection in the miror.

I am proud to say that I have lost a couple of pounds or maybe kilos, now my jeans are baggy and my sweater hung loosely on me, so I decided to wear my favorite tee shirt, one that had cat eyes on it and was a short that just ended below my stomach, it also showed my back piercing.

My hair hung loosely and the brown shades in it glowed making it look wavy an thick. I applied a dash of gloss to make me look a little human and not a dead corpse walking around and wore my converse and walked outside of our house.

I inhaled the fresh air and straddled my motor bike, deciding that I would like to make a race with Cole.

As I rode down his street I noticed his house glowing, with what seemed life. I thought he lived alone. I stopped in front of his house and took off my helmet slowly. I got off my bike and tried not to make a sound, as I got near the front porch I could hear a kid calling "Daddy" .

Okay, wait..... Hold on there....

Daddy? WTF

I knocked in the door and a small boy that look 3 years old opened up. His hair was brown and his eyes were a perfect shade of blue, he smiled to me. That smile reminded me strongly of someone but I can't remember....

"Daddy someone door." The boy said, it sounded so cute, its been a long time since I talked to a three year old.

"What did I tell you about opening th-" Cole sentence was cut off when he saw me. "It's... He's..... I am....."

"I'm waiting, don't rush yourself dad" I teased.

"Daddy whod dis is" The little boy asked.

"Brendan go to Ian I am coming in a bit" I smirked. Oh so thats what Zayn was talking about. Brendan ran to the kitchen happily.

"Look this is my son Brendan, I, He is only three years old so no big deal, I thought you would be a perfect mom for him, your sweet, your lovely and you are kind" Cole said gesturing me to come in.

"Thanks I don't want to come in, Mr Hemmings but do tell me, is that the only reason you chose to be with me? To help your child? Do you not care about my own life? If I get hurt or not?" I asked still bewildered by the fact that was the only reason why he liked me. The hell? He didn't even like me he wanted me to be a nanny, wait a sec, even the role play where he said he loved me was all a lie.

Bravo.

Encore.

"I....Well..."

"Hey, Cole do you want some pancakes too or is it just eggs?" Ian walked to the front door and when he saw me he slowly hid behind the wall. "Awkward"

I looked at Cole and Ian and smiled "Thank you" and walked off.

Last time I ever believe a 'I Love You'.

Unless it was from the one I am waiting for. Lets just go to the concert.