Introduction

Hey guys! I'm only writing this to give you a brief description of Connor Murphy's character, who he is, where he's from, etc. Connor Murphy, for those of you don't know, is from Dear Evan Hansen, a Broadway musical. In the original Broadway cast, he was portrayed by Mike Faist, so I'll be writing his character with that description, even though Connor is currently being played by Michael Lee Brown.

So, now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's address the elephant in the room. "Just who is Connor Murphy?" Well, unfortunately, we as an audience don't really know. Because he commits suicide around ten to twenty minutes into the show. The rest is the fake version that Evan made up.

Without getting mixed up in the fake version of Connor, here is what I know about his character:

. He has a sister, Zoe Murphy, and is the child of Larry and Cynthia Murphy.

. He had an untreated and severe case of depression, along with severe anger issues.

. He had a drug addiction problem, he smoked Marijuana (also known as Pot.)

. When he was angry, he would punch things, and has screamed that he was going to kill his sister.

. Larry (his father) thought he was acting like that to get attention, while Cynthia (his mother) wanted to help him but didn't know how.

. Connor committed suicide by an overdose and died in a park.

. He threw a printer at his teacher in second grade.

. He used to be very happy, and loved to tell jokes.

So ya, Connor is not the villain in the story of Dear Evan Hansen, but he had a very complex personality and mental state. As the writer, I do acknowledge the fact that he did have anger issues and insecurities and whatnot. But this is what I like to call the, "Healthy and Fairly Stable Connor Murphy Au."

Thank you for reading, and enjoy the story! (P.S, If you follow me, I will ask my audience frequently what story idea they would like to see, like a poll. Just fyi.)