Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The next week was the best week of Sira's young life. Alex, Justin and Jason took her to Disneyland. She loved all the Disney princesses, especially Jasmine. And for the first time in his life, Jason felt like he had someone worth protecting.

Jason's POV:

It was nearing the end of the day. We had been on every Disney ride imaginable, including Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World.

Both Sira and Alex had the biggest smiles on their faces. They took a hundred selfies.
"How are you going to care for a child?" Justin interrupted my thoughts.

"Why do you pick the most inconvenient times to talk to me about these things?" I ask my younger brother.

"Because I know you can't run. The police will catch you, Jason Bieber." Justin smacked his lips. At that moment, I wanted to smack him into the next century.

"I said that I'll figure it out. I have to." I said, seeing Sira and Alex come out of the restaurant.

"The wait time is five minutes." Alex said while Sira clinged on to her.

"But I'm hungry nowwww." She whined.

"You'll have to wait like the rest of us. Now behave, little girl." I said sternly to the child.

She cowards at my words as a small sorry escapes her lips. I nod and accept her apology.

"It's okay, sweetie. We just want to keep you safe." Alex said, hugging Sira.

"Bieber, party of three." The hostess called, letting us know our table was ready. I grabbed Sira's hand and walked into the restaurant.

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think about the Disney trip? Was it cute? Leave your comments down below and don't forget to vote. Thank you!