Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The silence was killing Alex but no one was willingly to break it. Jason was watching her like a hawk. Alex was around people she did not know and the very thought made her nervous. Soon, it started to feel like one hundred degrees. All she wanted to do was leave the current situation and never look back. Lord knows, that could not happen with Jason and his friends watching her.

Alex's POV:

Ugh! I don't know if this could get more awkward. Everyone was staring at me and giving me weird looks. I cleared my throat and Jason immediately looked at me.

"Yes, baby?" He questioned me as he put down his drink.

"Chaz? How did you and Jason meet?" I asked Chaz.

"I was Justin's friend is elementary school. He introduced me to Jason." He answered me.

"Ohhhhh. Okay." I replied, grabbing the empty bag of food and going to find a garbage can. At least I could leave Jason and his friends, even if it is just for a moment.

I felt a huge sigh of relief but I knew I had to go back there. Jason would know something is up.
"Are you coming back to sit with us?" A voice said behind me. I turned around swiftly.
"Oh, Justin, is it?" I ask, going into the fridge.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you. Jason is really picky about his fridge." He said, laughing as if it was funny.

"What's so funny? Me picking through Jason's fridge or me being kidnapped by the world's number one criminal." Justin just stared at me.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I suddenly felt incredibly embarrassed.

"Why apologize when it's true?" Justin questioned.

"How did he become like that?" The air became tense.

"It's complicated." He said, sighing.

"I've got time. I'm not going anywhere." I said, leaning against the fridge.

"Having fun?" Jason said, startling both of us.

We both looked at each other for answers but nothing came out of our mouths.
Then, Jason started laughing.

"It's alright. You don't have to explain. But uh, Justin?" He said, getting Justin's attention.

"Don't have too much fun." Justin gulped and nodded.

"Your brother seems fantastic." I said sarcastically.

"I know right." Justin laughed.

Jason's POV:

I saw Justin and Alex in the kitchen talking. It almost seemed cute. Who does this kid think he is?! I was being calm but I was mentally murdering him twenty times. But Alex needs friends and Justin is a good kid. I mean, I may be biased because he is my brother.

"Jason?" I heard a voice that I knew was my brother.

"Yes Justin?" I was making the bed to distract myself.

"Are you mad?" He asked. I knew what he was referring to.

"No, why would I be mad about you talking to Alex?" I asked.

"I don't know. You always had this rage of me taking what's yours since we were kids." He said.

*Flashblack*
"Come on Jason? You can't be seriously mad about this?" Justin yelled as I walked into the house angrily.

"You kissed my girlfriend! And she dumped me right there!" I screamed, crying.

"I AM SORRY!" He screamed before he pushed me into the door.

*End of flashback*

That was the worst fight we've ever had. Our relationship kept growing worst from there. From stealing my achievements in school to stealing our parents approval.

I know it seems extremely petty at this point but I still had the drive to get what's mine and keeps what's mine because of Justin, including girls. Alex was mine and no one is going to take her from me. Ever.

"You stole my girlfriend." I said coldly, gripping on to the sheets just so I wouldn't punch him in the nose like he very much deserved.

"And I said I was sorry for that. Why can't you let that go? It's been YEARS!" Justin argued. I was counting to ten like my therapist taught me in anger management.

A/N: Now you know some of what's Justin and Jason's relationship is like.
Do you think Justin is attracted to Alex? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. And don't forget to vote if you liked it!