Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Alex was playing a board game with Sira. It was Candyland. Both of them were laughing about nothing in particular.

Alex's POV:

"Four, five, six." Sira landed her game piece on the board game hard. It made the table shake. The books on the side slide off the table. A mini earthquake happened.

"What's going on here?" Justin kneeled now next to her.

"We're playing a game!" Sira screamed into his ear, happily.

"I can see that." Justin held his ear.

"Alex, I need to talk you." Justin motioned me to come with him.

"What is it?" I ask him, gripping my hands on the kitchen counter.

"I have decided that you can see your family. But I have to watch. I also talked to Jason. He's decided to let you go. BUT on the condition that you never mention him or anything over the past three months." My mouth fell open.

"W-What?" I ask, not believing I heard what I heard.

"You're going to see your family." He said, clearly. I was still not believing it.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his face a look of fear and confusion.

"Thank you." I did not know how to react.

"Now, I need help finding them." Justin said.

"Does that mean I can go on Instagram?" I asked, hopeful that he would allow me.

"Yes, you may. You can use my phone." Justin unlocks his phone and log off my account. He hands his phone over. I snatch the phone from his hands aggressively.

Justin's POV:

Alex has been scrolling through Instagram for the pass five minutes. Her fingers were furiously tapping the screen.

"What are you doing now?" I ask her, being a little nosy.

"Reading my messages." She responds, not looking up from the phone.

"They miss me." She quietly says, under her breath.

"Where are they?" I ask, wanting my phone back.

"The last post from my mom, they were at home. "Celebrating" my birthday." She hands me my phone back.

"Okay. I'll do my research and actually find where they live." I put the phone in my pocket.

A/N: *squeals* ALEX IS GOING TO SEE HER FAMILY! Are you just as excited as I am? Comment what you think the reunion will be like? Vote if you liked it. *sniffles* Sorry, coming off of a cold. Next chapter will be the last. Comment what was your favorite moment of the book.