Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Justin, Alex and Sira were completely oblivious to what Jason and Rubbie were up to, where they were or if they were alive. Life was finally going good for the trio. It was as if Alex hadn't been kidnapped or forced to live this lifestyle. She felt happy, connected with Justin and Sira.

Alex's POV:

The warm sun touched my skin as I laid on the lawn chair on the balcony outside our hotel room without a care in the world.

"Hey, we haven't received anything threatening in a while." Justin said, blocking the sun.

"I know. I want to enjoy it while I can." I said, removing my sunglasses, completely upright.

"We have to stay on our toes. We have Sira's safety to consider." He stated as if that was not my first concern.

"I know but for now, I think the best thing to do is to have a stable environment for her." I say, getting hot.

"Living in a hotel is not a stable environment." I had enough and got up to leave.

"It's what we got at the moment so it'll have to do." I scream in his face. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down." He says.
CaLm DoWn." I mock, opening and slamming the door in his face.

"Very mature." He states, getting into my face.

"Since when does telling to calm down actually calm them down?" I ask as I begin to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?!" Justin yelled as the door slams into his face.

I walked fast to the elevator and press the floor to the pool. I needed to get away from him.

Justin's POV:

I can not believe her. She does not understand that I'm trying to keep her and Sira safe. Staying in one place for too long is risky and puts us in danger of being found. I will not let that happen.

I begin packing Sira's, Alex's and I's stuff into their proper suitcases. I called the bellboy that we were ready to check out and then got tickets to Japan.

A/N: Wow! What do you think will happen? Do you think this is the right move? Comment below! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it.(Pressing the little star isn't too much to ask, isn't it?)