Chapter 21

Chapter 21

It had been five days since the crew had moved to Arizona. They would still confined to the hotel room and still homeschooling Sira. How long would that last?

Justin's POV:

Alex was teaching Sira while Justin and I was working on a way out of this situation.
"Okay. We need to figure out a way to get back to California." The meeting started as Jason walked in the room.

"I'm not sure why we have to move back. Isn't the gang's headquarters in Canada?" I ask my brother.

"That's not a bad a idea. Who can give us a plane?" Ryan asked.

"I know a guy." Chaz replied, taking out his cellphone and leaving the room.

"Justin, you might be a genius." My brother complimented me. I almost smiled at the thought. Almost.

Chaz came back and said  he got us a plane to Canada.

"Pack your things, boys. We're going to Canada." Jason smiled sinisterly. We all got up to walk out of the room.

"Oh, Justin." He grabbed my attention and I turned around.

"Yes?" I stared at him to see what he would want from me.

"Make sure you tell Sira and Alex." He said, grabbing the last few of his things and left.

Alex's POV:

"Wait, what?!" I yell at Jason. We're moving to Canada!

"I know you heard me." He said, not even attempting to understand that I was freaking out. I sat there completely frozen. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to think if there was anything to think at all.

"Does Sira know?" I ask because I knew she would be just as shocked as I am right now. He nods at this.

"We'll leave in five days. Don't forget to pack your bags." He said, as he was leaving the room again.

"I don't have things." Sira walked into our conversation.

"I got you a bag, sweetie." Justin said, sweetly behind her, careful to not startle her. He gently lead her out of the room.

"I can't believe you're doing this." I said, at last to Jason.

"Believe it sweetheart." He shut the door on me.
A/N: Hello! Did you like the chapter? Where do you think they'll be going in Canada? Leave a comment below! Thanks for reading.