Chapter 47

Chapter 47

The trio was at the airport. The air was so tense you could cut a knife through it. Neither Alex nor Sira wanted to leave. Neither of them were talking to Justin.

Alex's POV:

It had been a few hours since any of us had eaten.
"Are you hungry?" I ask Sira. The five year old looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't wanna leave." She told me. I wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

"I know, but we need to. For our safety. Come on, let's get food." I grab her hand, look towards Justin. He's looking the other way.

"Justin, we're going to get food." He hums half-heartily.

"Okay. Let's go. Burgers? Or pizza?" I ask her as we head towards the small food court.
"Pizza." She said excitedly as large pepperoni pizza sign got within her sight.

"Why are we always moving?" She asks as we're paying for our pepperoni pizza.

"Justin works a lot." I fib as the cashier hands me our number for our order.

"Oh, I still don't want to move to Japan." She complains. I sigh and hear our number being called.

"I need to get our food. Stay here." I tell the child. She nods and I go to grab the food. I come back with the pizza and two drinks.

"Let's go back to Justin." She gets up and follows me. Justin is waving his hand to show us where he is.

"They called our row. Come on, let's go." He walked toward the plane.

"I thought this was a private airport?" I asked, very confused.

"This is. I asked them to wait while you guys got food." He smiled. He stepped aside and let us walk in front of him.

"Can't wait until we get to Japan." Sira narrows her eyes, her lips closed. He says nothing. She goes back to eating. I steal some of her pizza. She laughs and tries to take it back from me.

"I deserve some of it. I bought it." I remind the child.

*Hours Later*

Justin's POV:

We finally land in Japan. The plane thumped which caused Sira to jump out of her seat a little.

"Thank you for flying with us. Welcome to Japan." The pilot said over the intercom. I stood up, handed Sira and Alex their suitcases then I got mine out.
"Let's go." I say as they follow me.

The airport smelled of cherry blossoms and tea. The girls took a deep breath and sigh happily.
"This smells good." Sira states happily. Alex agrees with her. She sees a lotions shop and wants to go in.
"Maybe later." I tell her as we leave the airport.

A/N: Now, their in Japan. What do you think will happen next? Comment below. Don't forget to press the star. Have a good day/night.