Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Alex! I have to leave early tonight!" Her boss, Amy, yelled while exiting the diner when she worked. Alex was busy cleaning but she could still hear her.

   "Okay Amy!" I'll see you tomorrow." Alex yelled as she was putting the mop away. It was nearly ten. At exactly ten, she closed up, and started walking to her car. The air was ice. Then a hand was over her mouth as she tried to scream.

    "It's okay baby girl. I won't hurt you." A deep voice said dragging her to a car.
     "No! Please!" She screamed but it was no use. By the time she was done, she was placed gently into the passenger side and her seatbelt buckled. Then she heard the driver's door opened and a figure stepped inside. She kept her head down. The ride was silent.

    When they finally stopped, she saw a huge mansion. Her jaw dropped. She heard her door open and was being dragged into the mansion.

   "Hello, sweetie." The same deep voice said letting her go. She looked up at the man.

    "Who are you? Why am I here?" She asked.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Jason." He said.

"Why am I here?" She repeated.

"I'm in love with you." He responded.

"And you couldn't ask me out like a normal person?" She said sassy.

   "You don't know who I am, don't you?" He stared into her eyes.

  "No." She simply said, scared out of her mind.

   "I'm Jason McCann." He answered.

Alex's POV:

Jason is the most wanted criminal in the world and he says he's in love with me? Is this guy insane? Oh wait, he is! If he thinks I'm going to love him, he's dead wrong!

  "Sweetheart. Are you hungry?" Jason saids softly.

   "Yes." I said. I didn't care if this guy was a crazy kidnapper, I was starving.

   "Before we eat, there's five simple rules you have to follow." He said. I nod to let him know he can continue.

   "Rule one: do everything I say. No questions asked. Rule two: don't even think about escaping, I have alarms all around the house except the back yard. Rule three: never go out in public without me. Rule four: no smartphone. I'll give you a burner phone. You can text or call me or any of the gang members. Rule five: don't lie to me. Rule six: don't make me angry. Disobey any of these rules? And you will be punished." He said, making me scared.

"Punished?" I asked trying to not let my voice break.

"Yes sweetheart. Now let's go eat." He said.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked.

"McDonalds." He said. I smiled. I love McDonalds. We got into his car and drove to the nearest McDonalds.

"What do you want princess?" He asked me. "Number fifteen. Combo. Dr. Pepper please." I answered. He repeated the order to the drive thru person.

  When we got the order, I immediately took out a fry. I guess Jason saw in the corner of his eye.

"No eating in the car, sweetie." He nicely commanded.

"I'm hungry Jason." I argued.

    "Don't argue with me or I'm throwing the food away." He said sternly. I put the fry back in the bag.

   "Good girl." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

Jason's POV:

Alex was so beautiful. I've been watching her for close to three years. I know you must think I'm a stalker and you'd be right. But I think this girl is the one. I am in love with this girl.

Once we got inside the house, Alex immediately sat down on a chair and started to devour her food.
A/N: That concludes the first chapter of my new story! I really hope y'all like it. Please be sure to add it to your library, vote and comment. Thank you!