Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Justin gets to the store about fifteen minutes before it closes. The store manager gives him a look that says, "Really?! We're just about to close!"

He shrugs apologetically and saids in the best Japanese he can, " その大きなテディベアを手に入れることができますか?" (Can I get that bear please?)

The store manager nods, impressed at his Japanese speaking ability. Justin gives him the money and leaves.

Justin's POV:

I leave with a bag with the big teddy bear that Sira wanted. It seemed quiet. There were only two people in my line of sight. I heard a twig snap. I swiftly turned around. Seeing no one, I turned back to walk to the hotel. Then, a knife was held to my throat.
"Listen here Justin. You will return with Alex and Sira." A man in a black hood squeezed the knife closer.

"Who are you?" I ask the unknown man.

"Just know I work for your brother. He's very angry right now. He wants them back." He says. He looks towards the side.

"What's in the bag?" He asks, going to grab it.

"A gift for Sira." I push him away. He moved in to stab me. I quickly moved to the right, in a wrist lock and ran, with the gift in hand.

*Later*

Justin's POV:

I ended up running back to the hotel. I was sweaty from head to toe.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Alex said, taking Sira's gift from me. I took a breathe, nodded and said, "I-I'm fine."

She gives me a look but quickly believes me. I'm not going to tell her about almost getting stabbed. It would freak her out too much. I'm supposed to protect her.

"Sira!" She yells. I hear little feet coming toward us.

"Look what Justin got you!" She pulls out the bear. Sira immediately grabs it and hugs it like it is a new friend.
"What do you say?" She asks.

"Thank you Justin!" Sira screams happily and hugs me. I hold her as tight as I could before letting go.
A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.