Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Justin looked in the mirror. His hair was completely black with a few gold streaks in the front. He thanked her before paying and waited for Alex and Sira.

Alex's POV:

Sira and I had finished our ice cream and was strolling to the hair salon.
"You like?" A gentleman asked. He had black hair with gold streaks in the front.
"Justin?" I asked. He nodded and confirmed that it was him.

"Wow! I hardly recognized you!" I exclaimed, as I stepped back.

"Wow. You look good!" Sira complimented him. He thanked her, grabbed her hand and we walked out of the salon.

I heard a branch break and I quickly turned around. I saw nothing. No one was in site.
"Alex! Are you okay?" Justin asked when I turned back around.

"Um, yeah. I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered before walking a bit faster then usual.

"Slow down, mommy." Sira demanded. I swiftly turned my head and stared at her sternly. She cowards and sorry escapes her lips. I keep walking as quickly as possible but slow enough so it does not look like I am running. I could still feel this unpleasant presence around me. Someone one was watching Justin, Sira and I. I did not like it one bit.

"Justin? Do you feel like someone is watching us?" I asked him once we had caught up with him. He is so fast that it is unbelievable at times.

"I don't see anyone." He shrugs and gets out his car keys and unlocks the car. We all get in.

*Later*

Justin's POV:

I began driving back to our motel when Alex gets my attention.

"I think that car is following us." She states. Her voice is shaking.

"I think you're being ridiculous." I scoff, putting on my turn signal. The car behind me does as well.

"I'm going to lose them." I take a sharp left turn, almost causing a crash.

"Ow!" Sira yelled, rubbing her head from crashing on the seat beside her. Alex quickly grabbed her and held her close to her.

"I-I'm scared." The little girl said to me, with a face of extreme fear and anxiety.

"It's going to be okay." Alex hugged Sira tight. I saw an ally way.

"I'm going to go through here." I said. Alex widen her eyes.

"We'll never make it through that!" She screamed.

"We'll make it!" I yelled at her. The ally way came closer and closer. I stepped on the gas pedal. We were easily going at least one hundred miles per hour.

"You are so damn LUCKY WE MADE IT!" Alex began hitting my back with her tiny fists. Sira followed suit.

We all looked back. The car did not go through the ally way. Just as I predicted. All of us took a sigh of relief.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?" I asked them. They immediately started throwing light punches on me.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! Please stop!" I said, laughing.

Then, we headed back to the motel. I hope we never have to deal with that fiasco again.

A/N: Ahhh! Wasn't that something?! What do you think might happen? Leave your comments below. Don't be a silent reader! Please vote!