Chapter 24

Chapter 24

It was a good couple days of television, cards and just plain having fun. Jason was doing some business and Justin was helping him. Sira couldn't help but overheard everything.

Sira's POV:

"Alex, I'm hungryyyyyyyy." I whined very cutely and smiled. She laughed and went to the kitchen.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I heard a loud, male voice screamed.

"Sira, here is your tuna sandwich." Alex said, looking at me. "Don't worry about them."
I sat there while eating my sandwich. I heard their screams get louder and louder by the minute.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MESS EVERYTHING UP, JUSTIN?!" Jason screamed at the top of his lungs.

"HOW WAS THIS MY FAULT?!" He screamed, just as loud, if not louder.
I heard a loud thud.

"Was that really the best thing to do?" Justin said. I pushed the door open just a little. I saw Justin on the floor and holding his eye.

"Juju! Are you hurted?" I ran to him to see if there was anything I could do to help him.

"Go get Alex, sweetie." He said, barely audible but enough for me to hear. He smiled as I ran to get her.

"Way to go, Jason. You just scared a five year old for life." He said.

"Alex! Justin got hurt!" I ran up to her and pulled on her shirt.

"Sira, what's wrong, honey?" She knelt now to meet my eyes.

"Justin got hurt." I started to tear up at the thought that my favorite person in the entire world was hurt and in pain. Alex nodded and asked me where they were.

"In the office." I said as she went to them.

A/N: How did you like Sira's POV? I need opinions. Did you like it? What could be changed?
Don't be a silent reader! Vote, please!