Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Alex, Justin, Sira and all of the crew slept through the plane ride.
"We have now landed in Canada. Enjoy your stay." The pilot said, as they all woke up from fright.

Alex's POV:

I jumped from my seat and instinctively looked around to look for danger. When I realized I was in a plane, I began to breathe quickly and my heart started beating rapidly.

"Alex, let's go." Jason spoke as he stood behind me, waiting for me to move on.

"Oh, right." I pushed myself from the seat and began to move forward towards the exit of the plane. The flight attendant smiled as I went through the doorway into the airport.

The airport was empty. It was completely and utterly empty. There was no other human in sight. I started to feel extremely uncomfortable.

"What's wrong, Alex?" Sira asked me.

"Nothing." I ensured the child as I grabbed her hand and walked through the empty airport.

"Justin, this feels weird." I told him.

"This is my private airport." Jason told me in his usual deep voice.

"Oh." I suddenly felt stupid for not remembering that Jason was a world famous criminal and could not go through airports like a normal human.

"Just keep going." Jason told me impatiently and pushed me a bit. I kept walking through the abandoned building.

"I'm hungry." Sira said as Jason looked annoyed.

"We'll get food once we get out of this place." He told the little girl. She whined but immediately stopped when Justin looked at her. I guess he was not in the mood to deal with a whiny child today.

*Two Hours Later*

Alex's POV:

We finally got to our final destination with twenty McDonald's bags in our hands. The wooden cabin looked like the only thing out here for miles.
"Let's go eat." The child demanded as Jason told us to not eat in the car. I nodded, famished myself and went inside the cabin.

A/N: Hi guys! How was your holidays? What do you think Jason has planned? Comment below!