3 - Broken 💔

# Abid's POV
# Date- August 11, 2015

---

Almost two days had passed, but she hadn't sent me any messages or come online on Chatbook. I had no idea what had happened to her.

I eagerly waited for her all night, and now it was the third night, but there was still no sign of her. I couldn't sleep until 4 o'clock.

Today, I had to leave India for almost two months with my dad. I had told him I wasn't interested in any business deals, but he didn't listen to any of my excuses. So, here I was, waiting for my flight at Mumbai Airport.

Before switching off my mobile for the flight, I checked one last time for any messages from Miss Areena, but there were none. It upset me deeply. I really wanted to talk to her.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

# Areena's POV
# Date - August 11, 2015

---

I jolted out of bed when I heard Mamma scream my name. Rushing downstairs, I found her sitting beside Papa on the sofa. He looked unwell, clutching his chest in pain.

For a moment, I stood there in shock. Then Mamma's voice snapped me back to reality. "Call the ambulance, Areena," she said urgently.

Without hesitation, I dialed 109 and called for help.

My uncle arrived promptly, and together, they rushed Papa to the hospital. Before they left, Mamma entrusted me with the responsibility of taking care of my younger brother.

After preparing breakfast for my brother, I retreated to my room and called Mamma.

Me: Assalamualaikum Mummy. What happened to Papa? Is he okay now?

Mumma: (after a long pause) The doctor said that your father had a heart attack. He's in a serious condition and is in the ICU now.

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. Tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't believe that something had happened to papa, my hero.

Mumma: Areena, just pray to Allah; everything is going to be alright. Just pray, beta.

I nodded silently, unable to find the right words. I ended the call, overwhelmed with emotion. Sitting on my bed, I cried.

But this wasn't the time for tears. I composed myself, took a shower, and performed Wuzu. I prayed Salat (Namaz), recited the Quran, and made dua.

"Ya Allah, please bless my father with your mercy and healing. I love him dearly and can't bear to see him in pain. Please forgive our sins and shower your blessings upon us."

As I prayed, tears continued to stream down my face. I found solace in performing Sajdah, bowing my head before Allah.

I was startled awake by the ringing of my phone. I hurried to answer it, relieved to hear Mamma's voice telling me that Papa was out of danger. I breathed a sigh of relief and offered two Salat of Shukrana in gratitude.

Papa was discharged from the hospital after three days. All our relatives were there to welcome him home.

That sudden scare left both Papa and me feeling vulnerable. But I held onto hope, praying earnestly for his full recovery.

Inshallah...!!

---

Thank you for Reading ❤️