Chapter 11

*Castiel's POV*

I wake to Claira wearing my trench coat, holding my phone to her ear.

"Yeah, he's right here." She says, handing the phone to me. "It's some man. Says he's a friend of yours."

I take the phone. "Hello?"

"Cas?" Dean asks.

"Dean?" I ask.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

I inhale deeply, trying to think of an excuse. "I was-"

"Having sex with some random stranger and probably drunk off your as s while Caitlin writhed in pain for a solid three days?"

I'm stunned into silence. Did they find Caitlin? "You found her?"

"Yeah. While you were out banging a random stranger, we found her in the basement of a deranged werewolf. Before I killed him, he bit her."

"What?!" I exclaim, drawing Claira's attention.

"Is everything okay?" She mouths.

"Yeah." I mouth back, trying to mask my anxiety.

"Yeah. We called you twenty times last night but you didn't answer. Even Caitlin called out to you, but you didn't answer." He pauses, taking in a shaky breathe. "She turned last night. Nearly bit Carine. Clawed Sam trying to get to her."

"Dean, I-"

"Save it, Cas. And don't bother asking if Caitlin's okay. She's not your biggest fan right now." And with that, Dean hangs up.

(Hey!! Author here!! Did you like this chapter? What do you think Caitlin will do if Cas comes back? Well, you'll just have to keep reading to find out. 😊😊😄😄😁😁 Bye, for now!!!)