Chapter 16

*Caitlin's POV*

I walk into Matt's office. His back is to me as he examines a file. I take a deep breathe before walking up behind him.

"We need to talk." I say, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. We do." He says, turning around, his eyes shining with betrayal. "You're not FBI. None of you are."

He throws the file he was reading down on his desk. It's Sam and Dean's file. A criminal file.

"Matt, I can explain." I say, looking up at him.

"What, with more lies?" He asks, angrily.

"I never lied to you." I say, trying to hold back tears.

"Really?! You said you were with the FBI and that you were here to help. How's that not lying?"

"We are helping!" I scream, tears streaming down my face. "Trying to, at least. No, were not with the FBI. Yes, we are considered criminals. And yes, we've killed people. But we never killed anyone that was innocent."

"And that's supposed to make a difference how?"

"I don't know!" I cry.

My vision starts to take on a grayish hue, as my anger spikes. Matt's eyes widen.

"Yeah, that's right." I say, my vision turning completely black and white. "I'm not human. I'm a werewolf. And we're hunting a horde of vampires. My dad and uncle are demon hunters and my mom is just tagging along for the ride." Might as well tell him what I came here to tell him. "Not to mention, I'm pregnant. "

His eyes widen further.

"My dad's best friend is an angel named Castiel who's friends with the King of Hell, whom is a demon. Need I go on?" 

I hadn't realized that tears had started streaming down my face again.

"And I know I sound like a bumbling idiot and a lunatic, but you already think I'm a liar so what the hell?"

And with that, I turn around and walk out of Matt's office....And quite possibly out of his life.