Chapter 6

I wake to a pair of dead blue eyes staring at me. I scream, scurrying backwards. Panic clutches my chest, constricting my breathing and accelerating my heart rate. A weird ringing noise assaults my ears. Suddenly, my vision blurs and darkens before I come face to face with the hard concrete floor.

******************************

When I wake again, I'm being dragged up a flight of wooden stairs.

I groan as my knee bashes against the stairs.

"Let me go." I say, trying to wriggle my way free.

"Not gonna happen." My captor says.

Suddenly, he throws me against the wall. I scream as my head connects with the concrete wall.

"Let her go!!"

"Dean?" I whisper.

"Alright. I'll let her go." My captor chuckles.

Before I have time to react, sharp, inhuman teeth are sinking into my shoulder. I scream again.

"NO!!!!"

Suddenly, there's a loud boom, followed by a strange squelch. Something wet and warm splatters the side of my face.

My captor falls to the floor, his eyes open and staring at me. I whimper, trying to move away from him.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." A pair of strong arms encircle me, pulling me to a strong chest. "He can't hurt you anymore."

"Dad..." I whimper, before breaking down in tears.

"Shhh." He says, rubbing my back. "It's okay. You're okay."

"No, I'm not." I hiccup between sobs. "I know what happens when someone's been bitten by a werewolf. I've read enough books and seen enough movies to know that much."

"Hey, it's okay." He say again.

"No!! I'm going to turn!!"

"No, you're not." He says, looking me dead in the eye. "We're going to find a way around this. I promise."

(Hey!!! Author here. I know this chapter's a little short, but was it, dramatic enough for you? What about Cas? What'll happen to him? 😁😁 well, you'll just have to keep reading to find out. Bye, for now!!!)