Chapter 19

*Seven Months Later*

*Caitlin's POV*

Finally, after seven months of looking, we finally found where Stefan had tracked Damon and Enzo down to.

"They're in New Orleans, Louisiana." Matt says, hanging up his phone.

"Alright. When do we leave?" I ask, struggling to get up do to my baby bump.

"Who said you're going?" Dad asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, finally having gotten up with the help of Matt.

"Caitlin, you're eight months pregnant. You're not coming with us and putting yourself and the baby in danger." Dad says.

"Dad, please. I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." I say.

"Yes, a big girl who is carrying another human being."

"Dean..." Mom says, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Over the past couple of months, Mom and Dad have gotten really close. I actually kinda like them being close.

"Let her make her own decisions. If she wants to come, let her. I'm sure Matt can keep her line, can't you?"

At this, Matt smiles, pulling me against his side. "I'm sure I can manage to wrangle her under control."

"What about Cas?" Sam asks, walking into the room.

We all fall silent. No one's mentioned Cas since he left us for Claira.

"I don't think he's gonna come. Now that Claira's had the twins, they're gonna have their hands full." Dad says.

"Well, then. Let's get movin'. Louisiana's a long ways away from here."