Chapter 17

*Castiel's POV*

I sit next to Claira as she rubs the slight bump she likes to call her "baby bump". Since its forbidden for and angel and a human to have a child together, she decided to get artificially insiminated. She's now four months pregnant with twins.

"What should we name them?" She asks, laying her head against my shoulder as she caresses her belly.

"I'm not sure." I say, cocking my head to the side in confusion. "How can we name them if we don't know the genders?"

"We don't have to know their genders to think of some names. So, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I've always liked the name Cara."

"Alright. Any other names you like?"

"I like James, Luke, Paul, Mark, Esther, Mary, John, Peter, Parker, Hanna, Jane, and Arielle."

"Wow. You've got a lot of favorite names." She chuckles. "I like them all."

"What about your favorites? You must have some."

"I do. I like Sierra, Layla, Elias, Elia, Mackenna, Loren, Oliver, Reed, Luna, Liam, Darin, and Travis."

"You have a lot of favorites, too." I chuckle, kissing Claira's temple.

"I know."

(Hey!! Author here!! Ik this chapter's a little out of the blue, but I thought it'd be nice for Cas to have his happily ever after. Well, bye for now!!)