T H I R D

•Valeria POV•

I walk down the stairs and see no one is up there were a couple people sleep around the room but I saw no one up.

"So I guess none of your friends were sober", I hear and turn back to see Zach.

"Well one of them one drunk the other one left me stranded", I say.

"I'm Zack by the way", he extends his hand.

"Valeria", I shake his hand.

"Do you know where Jack is", I ask.

"Probably sleeping", he says and I nod.

I walk to the kitchen and get a plastic bag. "What are you doing", Zach asks.

"It's messy I feel bad", I start picking up some cups.

"Ok", he laughs.

I pick up multiple cups when Jose comes down stairs.

"She's waiting outside", he says and I nod, "I'll be there in a bit."

"Can you tell jack I said thanks", I tell jack "thank you for cleaning up a bit", he says.

"Ok I'll see you around", I say and walk out and see Christal in the car and she looks at me with sorrow.

"No I not letting it go so easily you left me stranded with a drunk Jose you knew we didn't have a ride and thanks to you I had to talk to people I was planning to just keep to myself all day", I scream at her still not getting in the car.

"Come on Val you can't stay mad at me I'm sorry I was being a little slut if it makes you feel better I'm still virgin", she says.

"Yea I'm so proud of you for not being a stupid thot", I say sarcastically.

"You have to stay happy because I might have a real relationship with Daniel, he is not just one of my little experiments", she smiles and I can tell she is very happy.

"Ok but if you do this again I will slap the shit out of you", I say and she nods.

"Let's go to you house my parents aren't home and I forgot my key", Jose says tells to me.

"Kk", I say and we drive off to my house.

We get to my house and go up to my room, I sit in my bed I connect my phone to my beats pill and play some music.

"Ok now you have to tell us both your little encounter with Jack Avery the goddess", Jose says.

"Wait what?", Christal says.

"All that happens was he saw me outside asked what was wrong then I explain to him he let me barrow his clothes and sleep in his bed and he brought Jose into the room when the cops came", I say.

"Ahh you slept in one of the hottest guys bed!", Chris yells and I laugh.

"It was nothing I bet he doesn't even remember me", I say, "Jose put something I can dance to", I say and he plays yiken.

I start yiking on Chris as a joke and Jose records it on snapchat and we stops and we all laugh.

"K now give me your phone to delete the video", I say.

"Catch and send it to Jack", he throws it to Christal and she locks herself in my bathroom.

"All done", she walk out and hands me the phone and I see she actually sent it.

"What the hell!", I yell and give Jose his phone.

"He responde and he does remember you because he said 'damn I didn't see that side of Valeria last night'", Jose reads and my cheeks get really red.

"Aww she's blushing I've never seen you blush", Chris says.

"Shut-up", I say and kick Chris.

"Ooo I have to go", Chris says.

"Where you going Bitch", I say, "to see Daniel", she says and I smile.

"Ok be careful have fun", I say as she walks out.

"Jose why are you suck a basic bitch", I say and lay next to him.

"I don't know I get it from you", he says and I laugh.

-
The weekend passed by fast it was the usual hang out with Chris and Jose of Saturday or in this case Jose, stay home and eat ice cream while I watch movie or binge watch shows.

I walk into my first class English, I like this class because I have it with Jose and Christal and we can sit wherever we want.

"Hi bitch number one where is bitch number two", Jose says as he sits next to me.

"With her boyfriend", I say and wiggle my eyebrows.

We see Chris walk in with Daniels arm around her "there is bitch number two", Jose says and she laughs.

The desks are formed in a big square so we can all talk and share ideas it doesn't really work because half of the people in the class don't talk to each other. Chris sits next to Jose and Daniel sits next to her.

"Hey Valeria", I hear and see jack sit next to me.

"Hey", I look at him confused.

"What?", he asks.

"Nothing", I say and go on my phone to text Jose and Christal

V-bro I'm confused why is jack sitting next to me
C-I Valeria gonna have a boyfriend
J-I bet she is
V-shut the hell up
V-guys I don't know how to talk to people except for you
C-tell him about your lace thong your wearing
V-I'm serious
J-tell him about all the miracles you can do to him in the sheets
V-you guys aren't helping

I lock my phone and look at jack, "umm thanks for letting me sleep in your bed", I mentally cringe why did i word it weirdly.

"No thank you I heard about how you cleaned up", he says.

"It was messy", I say and he laughs. Class starts and now we can't talk because the teacher gets mad.

"I don't understand half of the stuff he's saying", jack right on my note book.

"Me too I kinda doze off till the end that when he actually explains shit", I right back and I hear him giggle.

"What's your grade in this class", he rights.

"A b- it you?", I ask.

"An A, what happens aren't you smarter than me?", he rights and I look at him and he smiles.

"Who said that I'm just quite and I don't do much but I'm also pretty stupid", I right.

"You sure we're doing a lot in that video", he right and cover my face with my hands with embarrassment.

"Let's not talk about that", I right and I can already tell I blushing really bad.

"Your cute when you blush", he right and I just stop writing back I technically left him on read.