E I G H T E E N T H

•Valeria POV•

I wake up to see I skipped my alarm. And text messages from Jose and Chris saying they left because they didn't know if I was going to school or not. Great now I don't have a ride. And I'm late. I. Hate. My. Life.

I start putting on my jeans while I go though my contacts and seeing who I can call and I see the last person I want to talk to but the only person that can help so I click their contact and call them.

"Hello?", I hear them say.

"Hey jack", I say and bite my lip because I'm getting nervous just hearing his voice.

"What's up Valeria", he says.

Ugh the way my name sounds coming out of his mouth just makes me smile.

"Did you get to school yet?", I ask.

"No I'm about to leave my house", he says.

"Can you give me a ride to school please and I'll love you for ever", I say.

"Love me forever?", he says and I just get red. What if he knows I like him.

"Not good enough huh?", I ask.

"No perfect", he says and I laugh.

"I'll be their in a bit", he says and I say thank you and hang up.

I put on a tank top a flannel and some black toms. I put my hair in a cute messy high ponytail and put on my glasses. I get my stuff and go outside and see jacks waiting omg his car.

"Hey", I say and get in.

"Hey munchkin", he says and I laugh.

"Munchkin?", I ask.

"Yea because you are small and you look adorable with your glasses", he says and I blush a bit.

I pull down the period and put of mascara and chap stick.

"Are we gonna be late?", I ask.

"Probably", he smiles at me.

I pop a piece of gum in my mouth and offer jack some.

"I'm driving can you put it in my mouth", he says. I un rap the gym and hold it up while he opens his mouth wide and I laugh, I put the gum in his mouth while I die of laughter.

We arrive and both get out and walk to class. I speed walk while jack walks even slower than usual.

"Slow down we are gonna be late either way", he say and I start slowing down.

We walk in and everyone looks at us. I know what's going though their head.

"I guess she finally did it", "I knew it was all an act", or "do you think she really?", I know what they all think because I've been in their point of view but I stop caring for others people business a long time ago.

We sit and listen to the same teaches talk about the same old thing.

"Hey did you hit that", I hear a guy say but I don't turn.

"No dude and don't go spreading things that aren't true", jack says and I smile at how sweet he is.

"Nah bro like for real you hit that? Is she freaky? Were you her first or had she gone around?", he keeps going but I ignore him, "is that innocent girl just an act, you think I can tap that?", he says and that gets me furious.