T W E N T Y - S I X T H

•Valeria's POV•

I hear my door open and shut multiple times and I am annoyed of it. I decide to wake up officially, I open my eyes and see avuncular of little kids at my door and I rub my eyes to see clear and realized it was my nephews.

"Out now!", I say in my morning voice that sound like I smoked fifty packs of cigarettes a day.

"Wow do you get grumpy when you wake up and I'm not here", I heat and turn to see it's jack.

"No just when someone wakes me up", I say.

"When did you get here?", I ask.

"Your brother passed by my house at eight because he wanted me to come to the barbecue", he says.

"Shit", I say realizing I'm just in my underwear and a baggy shirt.

"Nothing, do me a favor and get me a pair of shorts from my closet in the bottom of the little plastic drawer", I say.

"What are you just wearing underwear?", he smirks.

"No, I got stained", I say hesitantly.

"Don't worry you were rolling around a lot, you move a lot when you sleep did you know that? Besides the point I already saw you with your black underwear", he wink and blush.

"They're black but the brand PINK", I say and he laughs and goes to my closet and gets me my black and whit adidas shorts.

"Thank you", I put them on under the covers.

"Why do you still date me when you see me all ugly in the morning?", I ask and he laughs.

"You are not ugly you are beautiful", he says and com s in for a kiss.

"Eww no I haven't brushed my teeth", I turn and walk to the bathroom and follows.

"Honey I'm taking a shower", I say.

"I'll turn around", he says.

"Out", I say.

"Please", he looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok but you stay out here and hand my my towel and robe when I say so", I say and he nods.

"Turn around", I say and he laughs and turns around.

I hop into the shower turn on the warm water.

"Put music babe", I say.

"You took my finger print off", he says.

"I took all them except mine off because none of them had names so I didn't know who's were who's", I say, "put yours again"

"What's your password?", he says

"5225", I say.

"What does that stand for?", he asks.

"It's your name on the little letters", I say and hear him chuckles.

I hear him play some music and I keep showering. I stop and then stick my hand out.

"Towel and robe please", I say and hands me both of the.

I put my robe on and my towel rolled around my hair. I get out and look in the mirror.

"Shit everything is blurry", I say and put on my glasses. I wash my teeth and start walking out.

"Wait", I hear jack say.

"Yes?", I ask.

"Can I get my morning kiss", he says I go up to him and kiss his cheek and start walking away again.

"Come here", he pulls my arm and kisses me and then just smiles.

I go into my room and choose out an outfit.

"Ok help my decide, mom jeans, my black cropped tank top, black and red flannel, black slip on vans and my black dad cap or skinny jeans, cropped gray sweater and my checkered vans?", I ask jack.

"First one", he says and I nod and get my out and got to the bathroom. I brush my hair then change. I come out to my room and jack is watching riverdale on my TV.

"You ready", he turns to me and I nod.

"Ok let's go meet your family", he says and I can tell he is nervous.

"Come on " I grab his hand so he can relax.

"It's not that bad, it's not even all my family", I say.

"I could still be nervous", he says.

"Don't be", I whisper in his ear and we go down stairs and I see everyone is outside in the backyard except for the little kids they are watching a movie.

"Aunt Valeria can I go pee in your bathroom I really need to pee", my little niece says and I nod and see as she dances her way up to my room.

We go out and I walk towards my dad who is grilling the food.

"Is that's my little Valeria?", I hear and turn around and see my uncle.

"Um yea it is", I awkwardly say and he hugs me.

"It's been so long last time I saw you you were like two feet tall", he says.

"You saw me last summer", I say.

"Exactly you are still two feet tall", he says and I laugh.

"Um tío this is my boyfriend Jack", I say and he looks at him, now I'm scared.

"Jack?", he says and jack nods.

"Yes Jack pleasure to meet you sir", he sticks his hand out and my uncle just looks at it.

"I'm a hugger", he takes jack into a hug and I laugh.

"The pleasure is all mine I'm Jospeh Valeria's uncle", he says.

"Hey Justine come over here", he calls over my cousin.

"Yes?", she asks as she walks towards us.

"Oh it's Valeria!", he hugs me.

"And jack", she hugs him to and I look confused.

"And a little birds named Stephanie told me", she says and I laugh.

I introduced Jack to everyone and the all love him. Most of my uncle go into the house and watch a Soccer game and all the teens stay outside.

"Are you going to Leslie's quince?", Stephanie asks.

"Obviously I'm the crown godmother", I say and she laugh.

"Is your novio going?", my older cousin Carlos asks.

"You wanna come to a quince you can meet the rest of my family and my escort, how can I be a godmother with and godfather by my side", I say.

"One tiny problem", he say.

"What?", I ask.

"I don't know how to dance", he says.

"Really bro? We can teach you right now, Louis bring tryout beats pill", Carlos says.

A/N: hey guys I know I suck i haven't updated this book I just been having family problems, financial issues, and I was focusing on finals I am super sorry I love writing this book on here no one knows who I am and I can do and say what ever I want hopefully you guys understand I'm gonna try to upload more since I'm on break