F I F T E E N T H

•Valeria's POV•

I put on some shirts with my yellow cropped sweatshirt and my checkered vans. I put my hair up in a high ponytail with my baby hairs sticking out.

"Come on Bitch", Chris says and I grab my mini backpack and follow Jose out to Christal's car.

We drive to six flags and meet everyone there.

"Hey stranger", Jack says to my and I laugh.

"Nice to meet you starter", I play along.

"Ok we have our rude partners right?", Daniel says.

"Alexis with Jose, Daniel and I and then you and Jack", Chris says.

"Yea because me and Valeria are the coolest ones here", he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"It's Valeria and I", I say.

"Hey! I thought you were on my team", he says and I laugh.

We go in and we wait in a line for our first ride superman.

"So are we studying at your house tomorrow?", jack asks as we leans on the bars to keep the line straight.

"Sadly not, I have to go on a dinner date with my moms boss son", I say.

"Have to go?", he asks.

"They are paying me", I say.

"Why didn't you say no?", he asks seriously.

"Because his my parents bosses son, and they are paying me to just sit and eat, why does it matter", I say confused.

"It doesn't", Jack say.

"Ok then", I say.

"Ok then", he says and looks forward.

What the heck why is he mad that I'm going on a dinner date, we are just friends that went on one date and are currently on a double date. After a while Jack seemed to get happier and we got on all the rides and I was dead at the end.

"Ok bitches today was fun but I have to go we have school tomorrow and in tired", Jose says and leaves.

"We are going to my house". Christal says.

"You go with jack Daniel comes with me", Chris says and and get in the car and drives away.

"So tell me about this date you have tomorrow?", Jack asks.

"Oh don't get my started he's a douche, a brat and a conceded little bitch", I say and he laughs.

"Than why are you going, all of the money in the world won't take that away from him", Jack turns to me.

"It's five hundred bucks to sit and eat, and either way I need money", I say.

"Why?", he asks.

"For our movie night date it's my treat", I say and he smiles and me.

"Oh so now you're asking me out on a date?", he asks.