T W E L F T H

•Valeria's POV•

I wake up and head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I get out and put on some black leggings, put on a thrasher T-shirt and tie it with a hair tie in the back because it a bit to big for me, even though I don't skate, then I put on my black and white converse. I put a bit of mascara and get my backpack to go downstairs, today was a "I don't feel like trying" day. It's Friday I know I should be happy it's gonna be the weekend but it's just another reminder that I only have 2 days of freedom. I walk outside and already see Christal's car out front and I get in.

"Jose got a ride from, Alexis", Chris says and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ooo", I go along with her.

"Sooo, how was your date", she asks.

"No I'm still mad about that you left me", I say and cross my hands.

"Come on mamas you can't be mad we tried to make your date with him better by giving you some alone time", he says and starts poking.

"Ok I forgive you because I love you", I say.

"So how was it?"

"Pretty good we watched a movie he paid witch I didn't want him to and we went home", I say.

"Awe young love", she says and flutters her eyes.

"It was one date and me and you are the same age", I say and we laugh.

We get to school a bit late and get in class.

"You guys are late", the teacher says.

"I know", Christal's says and I try to hide my giggle.

"Christina you should not talk to adults like that", she teacher says.

"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't can I just sit",Chris says.

"Take your seats", I sit next to jack again and Chris.

"What did I miss", I ask.

"We can read a book of our choice, and write and essay on it", he says.

"Wow we can read something we choose for the first time", I sarcastically say and he laughs.

"How long does the essay have to be?", I ask.

"A thousand to two thousand", he says.

"When is it due", I say.

"5 weeks from now but has to be a book with certain amount of words", he says.

"Mkay thanks ba-", I cut myself off Im always use to calling Jose babe I was about to call Jack babe.

"What was that", he asks.

"I said thanks", I say and he just smirks.

I get red and can't wait to get out of this class. The class goes by slower than usual but when that bell rung I bolted off to my other class.

-
I was sitting in the lunch table when out of nowhere Jose comes with Alexis, Chris with Daniel and Jack sits next to me.

"Ok so we were talking and we decided we were gonna go to six flags on Sunday.", Chris says.

"Decided as in I have a choice or as in you have to come no matter what?", I ask.

"Second one", Jose says taking a bite out of a French fry.

"Ok then", I say.

"You're not gonna argue?", Chris says. I guess they are so use to me arguing to them they are surprised.

"Nah I haven't gone to six flags in so long since I lived in Berkeley and that was so long ago I didn't even know you guys"I say.

"You lived in Berkeley?", Daniel asked.

"Yea I'm from the Bay Area, bro in San Fran", I say.

"I love San Francisco", Jack says.

"Well obvi Im from there", I say and they all laugh.

"Me and Daniel are gonna go bowling after school wanna come", she asks.

"Nope Im never third wheeling you again I'd rather walk", I say.

"Or I can take you home", Jack says.

"No it's ok I've walked before it's not that long", I say.

"Shut up we walked freshman and sophomore year our houses are an hour away from school on foot", Chris says, "you are getting a ride."

"Ok so I'll give you a ride", he says.

"I mean I don't have much of a choice", I say and we laugh.

-
We get in jacks car and he plays music.

"What's your favorite Disney character?", he asks trying to make small talk.

"Character would probably Cinderella, my favorite since i was a little girl", I say.

"What about prince?", he asks.

"Aladdin, first of all he is hot as hell and second of all he's so romantic", I say.

"Anything else you love", he asks.

"Well I love old rom coms because romantic movies are so boring but rom coms are actually really funny, and old movies are better I love old movies in general because I love vintage stuff", I say.

"Good to know, what's your favorite movie?", he asks.

"Ten things I hate about you or pretty woman can't choose", I say.

"Good movies", he says.

"I know I have amazing taste", I say and he laughs. He pulls up to my driveway and I see Jackie on my front porch.

"What are you doing?", I ask.

"Jack, bro!", I hear and see Luis go up to Jack.

"Bro?, since when?", I whisper.

"Let's go we are going on a girls day", Jackie says and pulls me and I drop my backpack.

"Stay we can have a guys night while Jackie and Valeria go do there things", Luis says to Jack.

"Sure", Jack says and I get dragged in a car and we drive off.

"What just happens", I say, "everything went so fast."

"We are getting our nails done", Jackie says.

"I'm broke", I say.

"Luis is paying", she says.

"Ok", I just sit back.

I wonder what Luis and jack are doing, that was weird of Luis. I mean I get he has like no friends but why become friends with Jack.

"What color are you getting", Jackie asks.

"Yellow?", I ask.

"Ooo that's cute", she says.

"I'm getting a nude pink", she says.

"That'll look cute", I say.