S I X T H

•Valeria's POV•

I wake up to my alarm at 6:30 I was in my room and I am way too confused.

I get up and go to the shower, I get out brush my hair and let it air dry, I lay out my clothes and put on black ripped jeans and a black tank top and a black and red flannel paired with my white slip on vans. I put a bit of makeup and grab my stuff and cross to Christal's house.

"I'm driving today puta", Jose says.

"You got it back", I say talking about his car.

"Yes but you still sit in the back", Chris says.

"Hey what happened last night", I ask both o them.

"Ask jack?", Jose says and I roll my eyes and just sit back. We atuve when the late bell rang so we were late.

"Hurry you know how much I love English", I say sarcastically.

We walk in and everyone is already seated and they all just look at us and I look at the teacher and it's a sub.

"Get seated", the sub says and we sit in the same places as yesterday so I say next to Jack again.

"What happened last night?", I whisper to Jack so people won't think something else.

•Jack's POV•

9:30pm yesterday

Valeria had fallen asleep in my bed and she look so adorable. I decide to call Daniel to see if he's with Christal.

"What's up?", Daniel says threw the phone.

"Is Christal with you?", I ask, "mhm", he says and gives her the phone.

"Hey Christal so Valeria forgot her keys and no ones was home and all the doors were balcony doors were locked so she couldn't get in the house so I told her she can come to my house until someone got home and she kinda fell asleep I don't want to wake her up and I don't know if her parents are home and what if they are strict and get her in trouble", i say.

"Yea don't take her home right now I can only see her brothers car and he's over protective so he'll get mad at her and he'll go off on you", she says.

"Wait aren't you guys supposed to be watching a movie?", I ask.

"That is irrelevant just bring Valeria to my house I'll call her brother and tell her she passed out in my house he will come pick her up", she says and hangs up.

I grab Valeria bridal style and put her in the back of my car, once I got to to Chris house I got Valeria and ring the doorbell.

"Come on in I'll show you up to my room", Chris says and I follow her.

"Aren't your parents strict like don't you make Daniel climb your window?", I ask.

"Yea but my mom and dad are out on a date night and I'm an only child so there is no one to snitch on me", she says and we get to her room.

"Wasn't Daniel here?", I ask when I see no one in her room.

"Yea but he left already", she says.

I lay Valeria on the bed and look at her peacefully sleep.

"I know it's so peaceful watch her sleep I would do that to when she stayed here for a month", she says and look at her confused.

"Why did she stay here for a month she lived right across the street?", I ask.

"Obviously she wouldn't tell you, you barley met her", she says to her self.

"Tell me what?", I ask.

"One day ask her about her biological dad do not say real dad she will get furious say BIOLOGICAL!", she says.

"Ok", Im still confused.

"Now get out my parents are getting home soon", she says and I laugh and walk out and drive off home.

•Valeria's POV•

Jack explained to me how he dropped me off at Christal's house so my brother wouldn't get mad at me.

"Thank you, you are a life saver", I say and he just smiles.

"No problem I owed you don't forget you helped me do my homework", he says and I smile.

-
"I got a date tonight", Jose and Chris prances into my room.

"With?", I ask and they sit.

"Only the second hottest gay at school, Alexis, the first being me obvi", he says and I roll my eyes.

"When is it", I ask.

"In a bit, but I wanted to come tell you", He says.

"Our parents are gonna hang out at my house later I asked if you can have a sleepover at my house and your padre and madre said yes", she says.

"Kk let me pack", I say.

"Ok but first how do I look hot enough for Alexis?", Jose asks.

"Jose you look hot enough for harry styles", I say.

"You know it girl", he says and I laugh.

"Ok have to go he's gonna be here soon", he says and we say our goodbyes.

"Ok what to wear tomorrow", I ask her.

"Ok Mom jeans and your little alien cropped sweatshirt and white slip on vans", she says and tosses the close at me and I put it in my old duffle bag I use to use in basketball. I go look for my pjs I get my pair of grey guy pants and a black tank top.

"Let's go", I say.

We jog downstairs and see my mom and dad in the kitchen.

"I'm going to Chris house earlier I'll see you guys there", I say.

"Ok you got everything, toothbrush, retainers, contacts?", my dad asks.

"Check, check, and check", I say.

"That's my girl", my dad says and messes up my hair and I laugh.

We cross the street and go up to her room.

"Movie night?", she asks.

"What first titanic or ten things I hate about you?", she asks.

"Ten things I hate about you", I say and she nods.

"Valeria we are here", I hear my mom yell.

"Kk!", I yell back.