T W E N T Y - F I F T H

•Valeria's POV•

It's been three months since me and jack have been dating I still get the nasty text from Leslie but other than that I everything is great with jack. Today is Friday of  thanksgiving break and I am planning to stay home all day.

"Valeria!", I hear Luis yell.

"What?", I say annoyed. I've been kinda moody because I'm on my days but I rarely get moody a lot of the time I get very depressed but it passes.

"Come down", he says and I groan.

"You always me walk I don't get why you can't walk to me", I say while walking down the stairs.

"Because I need to know what you want from panda", he says.

"Ooo noodles, orange chicken and broccoli beef", I say.

"Ok I'll be back soon", he says and I sit in the couch.

"Jackie are you going", I ask.

"No why", she sits next to me.

"Oh I was gonna ask you if you can buy me pads but it's ok", I say.

"Babe buy Valeria pads", she says and I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Haha your on your period", my brother says and walks out the door.

"Don't be embarrassed every girl goes through it", she says and I laugh.

"Wanna watch a movie?", I ask.

"Yes I've been wanting to watch "P.S. I love you"", she says.

"Ok", I say knowing I was gonna cry.

-
It's almost the end of the movie and we hear the door open but keep watching the movie.

"Foods here!", Luis says.

"Shut up", Jackie says while crying and I just sit next to her crying and watching the movie.

"Why you crying", I feel the couch sink next to me and an arm around me.

"Because this is a sad movie dingus", I say thinking it was my brother and wondering why he wrapped his arm around me.

I turn and see jack.

"Dingus?", he laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry I meant to say babe", I say.

"I'm sure you did", he kisses me.

"Your lips are salty", he licks his lips and I just melt right then and there.

"Well I am crying", I say.

"Oh here", he hands me a box of pads and I get all red of embarrassment.

They change the movie to "Kick ass" witch I don't mind because I like it myself.

"Did you tell jack about the barbecue tomorrow?", Luis says.

"Oh yea I forgot", I say.

"Family barbecue tomorrow you can come if you want Jackie is going", Luis says.

I guess they have been getting pretty close as friends.

"Yea come you can meet some of my family", I say.

"Here?", he asks.

"Yea Jose and Chris are coming because they are practically family", I say.

"Yea I think I'll come", he says.

"Want to go up to my room and finish eating?", I ask and he says yes.

We go up and I put my food aside and jump on my bed. Jack laughs and lays besides me he turns and looks at me.

"What do I have something on my face", I say.

"No I just have the most beautiful girlfriend ever", he say and I smile.

"And I have the best boyfriend", I get on top of him and he laughs.

"Wow tell me something I don't know" he says in a valley girl voice.

"Hey! You have to kiss me witch means thank you", I say.

"Well you better know how to hold your breath because I am gonna thank you for how happy you make me", he says and sits up while I'm still on top of him and kisses me. He gets deep into the kiss and so do I.

I break the kiss because I couldn't breath that well.

"Told you", he laughs.

"Well you are welcome", I laugh.

"You gonna get off me?", he asks.

"I don't think so", I laugh.

"Than I'll get you off", he says.

"I want to see you try", I say and he smirks and flips me over.

"I give up", I say and he laughs more.

"What time is it", he asks and I look at my phone.

"Eight thirty", I say.

"Oh I have to go a family friend is coming today and I have to pick them up from the airport", I say.

"Really what's his name", I say.

"Her name is aspen", he says and I feel like little heart sink thinking of another sleeping in the same house as jack without them being related.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow babe", he kisses my forehead.

"Wait", I grab his hand.

"Yes?", he says.

"One last kiss", i stand up and kiss him as good as I can so he won't forget it.

"Ok slow down you're on your period, i don't have the condoms your mom gave me and I can't leave aspen stranded", he laughs.

"Eww jack you know I wasn't thinking of doing that yet", I make a ugly face.

"I know and I'll wait for you", he says and I smile and nod.

"Oh now I really have to go babe", he says and walk out my door and I follow him to the staircase.

"What's up?", Jackie asks.

"A family friend is staying at jacks house and she's a girl", I say.

"Awe you are the jealous kind", she says and rubs my back.

"Don't worry that boy is head over heels for you, I bet he is in love", she says.

"With aspen", I say.

"Is that the friend?", she asks and I nod and fall into my bed face first.

"Stop being stupid he is in love with you and he told you she was a family friend he probably doesn't think of her like that, don't worry he won't do anything to you so stop putting those dumb ass thoughts in you head", she says.

"I know", I sag and just lay on my bed.

"Ok good night I have to go tuck your brother in", she says and I laugh.