T W E N T Y - E I G H T H

•Valeria's POV•

"Who need to wake up? Valeria needs to wake up why? Because we are going shopping and it's noon and a bitch is still sleeping!", Chris yells while waking into my room.

"Can you not?", I sarcastically say.

"I totally can", she jumps on top of me.

"Ow", I say showing no expression.

"Get dressed", she says and stand up and got to my closet.

"Where are we going?", I ask.

"The mall obvio", she says and start getting my ripped jeans and throw the on my bed.

"What kind of dress do you want?", I ask Chris.

"Nice, slick and sexy", she says and I get the rest of my outfit.

I change in front of Chris because she use to be right next to me in PE in the locker rooms.

"You?", she asks.

"Nice and simple", I say.

"Well obviously I'm gonna have to choose it", she says and I laugh while putting my hair up in a messy bun.

I walk to the bathroom and put on my contacts. I put my sunglasses on top of my head and grab my small Guess backpack and my wallet.

"Ready?", Chris says and I nod.

We go down to her and I put my glasses down since the sun is hitting my face.

"Should I get bangs again?", I ask while I put down the little mirror.

"Like the Dora bangs you had last year?", she asks and I nod.

"Yes!!! You don't know how much I loved bangs on you, you looked so cute", she says and I laugh.

"Can I play music", I say and she hands me the aux cord.

I start playing "beautiful", by bazzi and both Chris and I start singing along.

"The way that Gucci looks on you amazing but nothing can compare to when you're naked", we sing along buts it's actually more like screaming

***

We got to the mall and went into one of the small boutiques. It was so cute and adorable but expensive as hell. I start looking around and find a dress that's a reasonable length, that was black and not tight.

"How bought this one", I say to Chris.

"This isn't our middle school graduation", she says.

"Damn than what should I get?", I say.

"I know you sizes", she says, "I'll choose and I will pay for your whole outfit, if you let me choose it all and you buy me lunch".

"Deal", I shake her hand then realize she is gonna get something exposing.

"Ok I already found the dress", she laughs and pushes me into the room.