S E V E N T H

•Valeria's POV•

I was in the bathroom changing and brushing my teeth I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and I love it. I take out my contacts and put on a my black glasses that are huge (AN: I know people always say they use huge glasses but I accidentally do use contacts and huge glasses) as I put my glasses on I see a huge spider and I scream.

"Christal come kill this spider", I whine as I walk to her room and see Daniel and Jack.

"Oh um hi?", I say.

"I'll go kill it", Chris says and I walk with her.

"Get your shoe to kill it", I say and and she beds down and get a flip flop and I walk with her to the bathroom and close the door.

"What the hell!", I whisper yell.

"I wanted Daniel over and I didn't want you to feel like a third wheel", she whispers.

"Ok Bitch but you see Daniel everyday you couldn't wait", I ask.

"No", she laughs.

"Did they sneak in?", I ask.

"Obviously you know how my parents are", she says.

"Fucking Chris you are extra", I say.

"And that's why you love me", she says.

We walk back to her room and I sit on the floor and lean on the wall while Daniel and Chris are all lovey dovey on her bed.

I bring my knees up to my chest and Jack sits in front of me.

"So Valeria I barely met you and we've had 3 classes for almost a full semester", he says and I nod.

"Yes I don't like to talk in class", I say.

"But you're like super smart and pretty how did I not notice you?", he asks and I blush a bit.

"I'm quite when I am in class and I don't like attention", I say.

"What else is there to know", he says.

"Nothing Im a normal teenage girl", I laugh.

"Normal my ass", Chris says.

"What do I do that's not normal?", I ask her.

"Tell them about Briana", she says.

"There is nothing to say", I say.

"Ok I'll tell the story", She says and she gets ready to tell the story.

"So Valeria has this habit of when she got mad she will speak in Spanish only and will curse a lot in Spanish, so Brianna was one of our old friends that did not know Spanish. One day Brianna pissed off Val so val started to talk in Spanish and Brianna would try to talk it out in English and Val would respond in Spanish so Brianna didn't know anything so they couldn't work it out because they would start talking in English val would get mad and start talking in Spanish so the poor girl changed school because Valeria was always mad at her and we obviously love Val more than her so we would hang out with Val and Brianna had no friends, the only reason Jose and I are still friends with her is because we tell back at her in Spanish", Chris says and I cover my face in embarrassment.

"What did she even do?", Jack says.

"She cracked my phone screen", I hide my face.

"You wear glasses?", he asks.

"Yes when I don't wear contacts", I say.

"Me too", he says

"Can I ask you something?", he asks.

"Shoot", I say.

"Can you tell me about you biological father?", he asks and I look at him with wide eyes and look at Chris and I already know she told him but she didn't hear what he asked. I wasn't mad just didn't see it coming.

"Well my biological father left my mom before I was born and left my brother when he was 3, I was raised by my step dad and this is why I hate when people say real dad because my real dad is my step dad he's just not biological dad, anyways I did not know this until last year when my biological dad's sister texted me and that's how I found out and I was in shock about it and I slept here at Chris's house for a month until my family decided to talk seriously about and eventually we talked about it and got to a conclusion that no matter what I will always be my Step dad's daughter", I say and start forming tears in my eyes.

I get up and walk to the bathroom and close the door without lock and look in the mirror.

"Your biological dad is a coward for leaving you, you know this and you know that your real dad is was better than he would ever be", I tell myself in the mirror and while off my little tears.

"That's true", Jack comes into the bathroom.

"You are an amazing person and that man who left you is not your dad and if only he knew how great of a girl came out to be", he says and he hugs me, and first I don't know what to do but I hug him back.

I get a text from Chris that says that her mom is coming to act like I'm showering and to hide Jack.

"Turn on the shower!", I whisper yell.

"Why?", he asks confused.

"Chris's Mom thinks I'm showering hurry before she comes", I say and he does as he's told. I laugh a bit and so does he.

"And this is why I don't sneak people my room", I say.

"That and your a good girl", he says.

"Am not", I say.

"Ok whatever you say", he laughs and I huff. I get a text that we can stop acting like I was showering and come back out.

We walk out and see no Daniel.

"Where's Daniel?", I ask.

"In the closet", she says.

"Come out of the closet Daniel", Jack says.

"Ok Im gay", Daniel says as he comes out and we laugh.

"Chris am I a good girl?", I ask Chris.

"Isn't she?", Jack asks.

"No I'm not", I say.

"What have you ever done?", he asks.

"She ate a whole edible because she didn't feel high te", she mocks me and I laugh.

"We said we would never speak about this", I say.

"I did promise but Jose didn't do ask him the story is hilarious",Chris says and I shake my head.