N I N T H

•Valeria's POV•

We got home and he came up to my room with me.

"I guess no ones home", I say and go into my room.

"Well you want to do the math homework", he asks as my phone starts ringing.

"Hey Valeria it's Stephanie", I hear my 18 year old cousin say.

"Oh hey what's up", I say.

"You know I have a 7 month year old baby you know Lucy and mom can't take care of him and I really need to work do you think you can take care of him I'll pay you", she says.

"No no need in home doing homework with a friend and of course I'll take care of Lucy I mean you are my favorite cousin ", I say and she laughs.

"I'll be at your house in a bit", she says and we say bye and hang up.

" My cousin is bringing my baby niece to take care of her is that ok I'll still help you?", I ask.

"I don't mind but do you want me to leave so you can take good care of her?", he asks.

"No it's ok I still need to do my homework and she's a seven month baby", I say.

I hear a knock and go downstairs and see Stephanie when I open the door.

"Hey girl I haven't seen you in so long", she hugs me with one hand and in the other had her baby in a carriage.

"Where is your friend?", she asks.

"Upstairs", I say.

"You should probably call her down to help you with Lucy's bag because I can't even carry them", she says, "and Lucy might be a baby but she's a chubby baby a weights a lot", she says and we laugh.

"Jack can you please come down and help me!", I yell.

"It a guy?", Stephanie whispers and I nod yes. Jack gets down stairs bench to me.

"Jack this is Stephanie my cousin and Stephanie this is Jack", they said nice to meet you too each other and shake hands.

"how may I help?", he asks.

"Take these to my room please", I say handing him two bags and he just smiles at me and goes upstairs.

"He's cute", she whispers and I roll my eyes.

"No no no don't you roll your eyes at me I was your age I know what it looks like when someone likes someone", she says.

"I don't like him and don't you have work or something?", I ask.

"In thirty now tell me about him how did you meet him?", she asks.

"His party my friends went and they got drunk I didn't have a ride and he let me sleep in his room to be safe and shit", I say and extend the "t".

"What a gentleman but be safe I wasn't and I was your age when it happened I was stupid and now look Lucy has no dad and it's not her fault", she says.