F I F T H

•Valeria's POV•

Jack had just left and Jose was here with me.

"So you do know jack just wanted to hang out with you", he says and I roll my eyes.

"He said he didn't want to fail math and in English he wasn't paying attention", I say.

"Ok but let's not forget Jack gets some of the best scores on the math quizzes and in English", he says.

"I don't know he just needs help", I say, "I have something way funnier to tell you though."

"Go on", he says.

"So Jackie tried to talk to me about sex and she gave me condoms and I dropped them and jack found them", I cover my face with my hand.

"Girl that sucks but I wanted to ask you do you see how happy Chris is with Daniel?", He asks.

"Yes it's super cute", I say and we both squill together. Jackie walk and sits on my bed.

"So what happens I didn't hear any loud noises", she asks.

"Jackie I did not have sex!", I yell, "but I dropped the condona and he found them it was awkward as hell", I say and she laughs.

"That's my girl", Luis barges into my room.

"Thanks for embracing my little sister now he won't want to have sex with her", Luis says.

"Well wouldn't finding condoms make her seem like she was ready to have sex so now he could call her and be like 'so you wanna put those condoms to use'", Jose says and I laugh.

"You have a point", Luis says "Jackie why did you give my sister condoms?"

"Ok if she was to half sex the last thing we want right now is a baby", she says Ms

"But you are giving her ideas what if she wants to have sec now", Luis says.

"Luis Im not thinking of sex and either way I know where to get condoms", I say.

"Ok can we stop talking of my little sister having sex", he says.

"Please", I say and Jackie and Luis leave.

"Let's go annoy Chris", I say and Jose nods.

"Mom I'm going to Christal's", I say and she says ok.

We knock and her mom answers.

"Hey guys she's up in her room doing homework alone", her mom say and I laugh because Chris never does her homework.

"Ok thanks Mrs.Gonzales", I say and we go upstairs.

"K bitch we came to annoy you", I say as we walk in and we find her not alone but with Daniel.

"Ok I knew you weren't doing homework but you mom said you were alone so how do you get in", i ask.

"How did we get into my house when I locked my keys in my car", she says.

"Smart", Hose says and sits on the edge of her bed.

"Jose and...", Daniel says.

"Valeria", I say.

"Right jack asked for your number", he says and I already know whats coming.

"What he asked for your number, are you guys dating did you hook-up?", Chris asks.

"No Chris No", I say.

"Ok what do you guys wanna do because Jose got suspended from his car for a month because we crashed three days after he got it", I say, "and we need Chris to have fun too", I say.

"Do you know how to drive?", Daniel asks.

"I do but I don't have a license or a car", I say.

"Ooo let's get ice cream", Chris says out of the blue.

"Frosted Freeze", Jose asks and she nods excitedly.

"I'll meet you guys there I have to go go get my car I parked around the corner so her mom didn't know I was here", Daniel says and starts climbing out of her window and I just laugh and shake my head.

"Let's bounce", I say.

-
We get to the Froster Freeze and Chris gets a text from Daniel.

"He said to pick a  booth", she says and smiles.

"Why?", i ask.

"Just", she says and pushes Jose into the corner of the booth and I try to sit next to him.

"No sit in front of him", he says.

"But don't you and Daniel want to be sitting by yourself together then your gonna make Jose feel like a third wheel", I say.

"I don't care", she says and I shrug.

Daniel walk in and behind him follows Jack obviously how did I not get it, why do they want me to get with Jack he doesn't like me I mean he's hot but I'm pretty sure him and that one popular girl Leslie have a thing. Jack sits next to me and Daniel sits next to Chris.

"Oh hey I just saw you an hour ago", Jacks joke.

"Oh my god I did too", I say and we laugh.

We order our food and once we are done eating we order our ice cream and leave. Once we are outside Daniel and Chris we're whispering.

"Hey Val Jose, Daniel and I are gonna go see a movie-", she says, "we are!", Jose asks.

"Yes we are", Chris says, "Jack can you be a dear and take her home", Chris says and I roll my eyes.

"Sure", he smiles.

I get into the passenger seat and laugh at myself.

"What's funny", Jack asks.

"That I'm always in the back seat and haven't been in the front seat for like 3 months", I say.

"Why", he laughs.

"Because Chris drives then Jose sits in the passenger seat and I sit in the back", I say.

"Because you're the shortest!", he asks.

"I am average", I say.

"Ok whatever you say princes", he says and we laugh.

He pulls out the parking lot and goes to my house and when we get there I see all the lights are off.

"Shit", I whisper under my breath.

"What?", he asks.

"No one is home and I don't have my keys", I say.

"Want to try to climb to your room", he asks.

"I look the doors to my balcony and so does everyone else", I say.

"Want to go to my house and wait till someone comes home", he ask.

"Sure", i say and we drive off.

We get to his house and go up to his room I get comfortable quickly and lay on his bed.

"Just how I remember it", i say and he laughs.

I close my eyes and I slowly drift off to sleep.