Chapter 3

Cody (Jade's Bf\ex Bf) =>

Two weeks passed, me and harry weren't so close but me and niall are pretty close, perrie has been busy lately with zayn, while me and Cody aren't close, I started to think that he may be cheating on me, he doesn't answer my calls or my texts, and he makes up a thing when I try to hang out. right now im at school, lunch time I'm sitting with Niall, Harry

, Zayn & Perrie. they were talking about how boring the biology class. I saw Jessie coming as she whispered something to harry then she looked at me.

"jade, Cody is waiting for you outside." she said and walked away, I excused myself and went outside looking for Cody, and I saw something that I've never thought it will happen, Cody was making out with my ex best friend, Emmy..I stood frozen in my place unable to move, Perrie walked outside with harry, but I couldn't move, tears fell from my eyes as I turned around walking as fast as I can, Perrie and Harry calling my name, but I didn't stop, I kept running as fast as i can, all I want now is to disappear, my boyfriend cheated on me, why me.but its all my mistake, they warned me, and I dated him, here we go...mistake one.

after I arrived home I went upstairs to my room locking myself in there, Becca tried to help me but she left me to think alone. I was sitting in bed, too many questions in my head. why did he do this? Did they actually knew that he will hurt me. people in school told me he is a player but I didn't believe them until now, why am I even crying, he isn't worth it, I whipped my tears and got up putting on a blue jeans and a purple shirt, with white converse , im going to perrie who is probably at a party, one party wont hurt.

I arrived to the party house, people are already passed out in the yard as I walked by them and entered the house, the music is loud, and the place is crowded, and the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies every where, I felt the room was spinning, I couldn't breath as I tried balancing myself but I failed , I fell on the ground and all i can see is black.

Harry's P.o.v

We were sitting on the couch talking and chatting at the party, I found my mind drifting to how beautiful Jade looks, her smile, her eyes, the way she throws it back to my face, Shut up harry you cant fall for her, she isn't perfect...I know I'm lying to myself, I looked around bored, as I saw her enter, she was wearing normal clothes, the last time I saw her was 2 hours ago, she was broken, the look on her face when she found that idiot Cody making out with another girl, when i saw her like this i wanted to punch Cody till he dies, i did hit him after she left i got few scars on my knuckles and face. I watched her get through the people but she couldn't take the smell and she fainted, without thinking I got up quickly and carried her to one of the rooms upstairs and settled her on bed sitting on a chair beside the bed waiting for her to wake up.

after 20 minutes she started steering in bed , and groaning as she opened her eyes slowly and sat up rubbing her eyes, I cant deny but she looks really cute when she wakes up. she looked around the room then her eyed were locked on me.

"Harry? what are you doing here? what happened?" she said in a low voice.

"Well you fainted so I took you up here so you would feel better, how do you feel now? " I said and got up putting my hand on her forehead as she scooted farther from me. "I'm fine, whats up with your face?" she asked as I started to freak out, what should I tell her?

"not your business" I snapped, I know its rude but its true.

"I'm just asking" she shrugged and got up.

"where are you going?" I asked getting up

"leaving." she said and opened the door room as she walked out I stood by the door as I saw her talking to Niall. I tried to hear what they were saying.

"I heard about what happened, I'm really sorry for you, are you okay?" He asked her in concern

"yea im good thanks tho" she said and sighed

"do you want a hug?" he smiled trying to lighten the mood as she smiled and hugged him as he whispered things in her ear trying to comfort her, I got mad, really mad, I found myself jumping on Niall beating the shit out off him, Jade tried pulling me buti pushed her as she fell on the floor, she looked at me shocked, I cant believe I pushed her I tried to talk but nothing came out as she got up and helped Niall up, her eyes were full off pain and hurt, I sat there like a fool watching her leave. Mistake one.