Chapter 6

i stood shocked, did he just ask me out. i cant say no. i kinda have feelings, plus this will make harry more mad. i dont care about harry. i like niall.

"i would love to" i said and smiled as his smile grew wider. "ill pick you up at 7" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek and left.

as soon as he got out me and becca jumped and screamed in happiness.

"my girl is going out on a date! now girl let me get you ready we only have 3 hours" she said grabbing me.

After 2 hours and a half i was ready. my hair was straightned and had small curls on the end. i was wearing a midnight blue dress that stols at mid thigh.my eyelashes were long and i had hot black eyeliner with dark blue eyeshadow. my lips were lip glossed pink and my cheeks were pink.

i sat on the couch waiting nervously. becca is at work now. she got a call now. she wished me luck and left. the door bell rang as i got up and opened but it wasnt niall..its harry.

"Harry? what are you doing here?" i said looking mad

"nice to see you too!" he tried getting in but i stopped him but he pushed my hand and got in. i can smell the alchol. shit he is drunk.

"ugh get out!" i said pointing at the door.

"where are you going dressed so hot like this?" he said giving me an evil smirk. i rolled my eyes "non of your buissnes! get the fuck out!" i yelled as he came closer. "you look so sexy when you are mad" he said standing behind me his eyes moving up and down my body, i couldnt talk as i felt a knot in my throat as i felt his breath on my neck. i can smell the alchole from here.

"you are even more hot when you yell at me," he whispered in my ear as i felt his lips against my skin. "and when you lie about not loving me. i know you want as bad as i want you" he kissed the skin behind my ear. "so beautiful" his hands went up to the zipper off my dress but i stopped him. "stop..please.." his hand went between my thighs i felt tears almost coming out but i didnt want to show him that im weak. this is so wrong. where are you niall?

"so you didnt tell me where are you going?" he whispered as i found away to make him stopped. "im going out with niall" he stopped and turned me around. "you are going out with that bitch? believe me. he will never make you feel so good like me." he said in an annoyed tone.

"its not your buissnes! get out." i yelled as he shruged and turned around "oh and harry..i dont want you to come here again. leave me alone. i hate you!" i said as he walked out of the door as i slammed it behind him. after 10 seconds the door bell rang and i went to open it to reveal a handsome Niall in a suit with roses in his hand.

"you look...wow." he said giving me the flowers. his smile made me warm. "you look handsome tho" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek as he smiled and took my hand leading me to the car.

The drive was comfertable. we talked and chatted Niall also said silly jokes but seeing him amused and laughing makes me happy.

we arrived at a resturuant, nandos! its mine and his favourit resturuant. we took a table beside the window. we ordered our food and we talked alittle.

"Its really great to finally go out." i said and smiled.

"you havent gone out, am i your first date?" he asked in concern.

"no you are my second but actully since cody cheated on me. i was really broken. i thought i would never date." i said looking at my lap i felt niall get up and he sat beside me and pulled me closer to him. "jade. believe me. i'll never hurt you. i love you too much i wouldnt do that"

"you love me?" i looked at him and his face flushed i smiled at how cute he looks and pecked his lips. "i love you too" i smiled and rested my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his waist. i was closing my eyes then i felt someones gaze on me. i opened my eyes and found harry sitting in the table infront of us. he had blood shot eyes. he was holding a cigarte. since when did he smoke. his eyes never left mine. he seemed mad & hurted? my phone vibrated and looked at it.

"i always get what i want" H.xx it read. i looked at harry as he gave me an evil smirk.

"leave me alone" i texted back and sighed mentally.

"im watching you." he texted as i looked at him as he stood up and walked out of the resturuant.

"Niall can we leave? i feel kinda sick." i half lied. i was kinda sick.

"yea sure." he gave me a smile and stood up leaving money on the table as he took my hand and his jacket and left the resturuant.

Niall took me to the park after i told him i felt better and we were walking in silence. i got tired and sat on the grass and he sat beside me.

"are you okay?" he asked scooting closer to me.

"yea im fine" i said giving him a smile. i layed on the grass looking at the sky. the sky was clear and it had stars shining in it.

"Thanks Niall" i said and looked at him as he layed beside me looking at me with a questioning look.

"You really make me happy. and you help me get through the break up. you are the best thing that happened to me so far" i said staring in his blue eyes.

"you desrve to be happy." he said holding my hand, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you" he said kissing my lips. "I love you too" I smiled and resting my head on his chest.

The rest of the night went great, Niall dropped me home after giving me a kiss and he decided he could take picture for both of us, he actully took three and he said he will show them to me on friday.