Chapter 1

Jade's photo on the side. =>

"Wake uuuppp Jadeyyyyyy!!" My Mom said pulling off the covers. me and mom were like best friends, Her name is Rebbeca , I just go by a nickname Becca, She is a beautiful women with blonde hair and blue eyes, and white skin, while im total opposite, I have brown hair, brown eyes and kinda darker skin than hers, dont ask me how did I come out like this, cause i dont know either, anyway back to reality.

I pulled the covers back, im not a morning person at all.

"Come on girl!! you have school!!" Becca said pulling me out off bed making me fall as she started laughing.

"shshsh.." I mumbled. "Cody is here!!" She said and went downstairs. I got up and went to the bathroom did my morning routine and I put on a jeans shorts with a simple white shirt on it Minnie Mouse. What? I Love disney characters. I put on my red keds and straightened my hair.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and my boyfriend cody was sitting at the table, as soon as he saw me he smiled and hugged me.."you look beautiful today" he said pecking my lips.

After breakfast me and Cody went ahead to school, Cody excused him self so he would go to his friends as I headed to my locker to find my best friend Perrie waiting for me there while texting someone.

"Hey Pezza" I said as I approached her opening my locker putting my stuff in it.

"Hey Jade" she said not taking her eyes off the mobile.

"Whats up?" I asked turning to her.

"People are takling about new five hot guys coming today!" she said looking behind me, "they are here" she said as everyone stepped as the 5 boys walked through, The first one had light brown hair that is usually messy , he has sea blue eyes.

The second one had black hair with big brown eyes and he had both off his ears lobbed, perrie is so in love with his look as I realized her staring and squeaked when he winked at her.

The third guy had blonde hair and sea blue eyes, he was laughing with a guy who had a buzz cut and brown eyes

The last guy had curly brown locks and twinkling green eyes and dimples, he had a smirk on his face as he passed me and perrie and gave me a wink, I rolled my eyes and turned away. the boys stood in the corner talking, and laughing. as each girl whispered and giggled about them.

"They look..normal." I said looking at perrie who was daydreaming about That guy with black hair.

"They are so hot! I really like the guy with black hair" she said looking at them.

"yea obviously" The bell rang and everyone went to there classes , i said goodbye to perrie, as I went to mine and sat in the back row as usual, I was lost in my thoughts about those five guys, they look like any guy, just hotter..I dont like the guy with curls, he seems to be flirting with everyone. ugh. my thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting in the seat next to me I looked beside me to find, the guy with curls.

"lost in your thoughts about me?' he said feeling his voice beside me.

"You wish" I chuckle tapping my pen against the books.

"Im harry styles, you are?"

"that girl who isnt crazy about you" I smile at my response, ive never felt that confident.

"Feisty, I like it" he smirked as I rolled my eyes waiting for this lesson to end.

At lunch time I met perrie at our usually bench and sat as she started talking about the guy with black hair, his name is zayn malik and he is single, enough information for perrie to be crazy about him.

The five boys passed and sat on the bench beside us, as harry got up and approached us.

"I think you dropped this when you were running out of class" he chuckled and handed me my book.

"uh thanks.." i said and took the book putting it aside.

"by the way nice ketchup you got there" he said pointing to my nose as I sighed and whiped away. "are u here to annoy me?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Im just trying to be friends you know, by the way I didnt get your name"

"cause im not gonna tell you my name"i said getting up collecting my stuff.

"why?" he said slowly, his British accent is so clear.

"cause I dont wanna be friends" I said grabbing my stuff and my tray of food

"please just give me a chance, im not as bad as I look.." he said grabbing my tray, as I pulled it back and said no, everyone watched us carefully as me and harry went back and forth until he dropped the tray accidentally and the juice spilled on my shirt.

"Oh my god! im so sorry I didnt mean to..I just.." he stuttered as I looked at him with hate as he ruined my favourite shirt he tried to whipe it but he made worse as i turned around but I pumped into cody making him spill all his food on me, I looked at harry blaming him as I held some juice and spilled it on his his hair catching everyone off gaurd, as cody tried helping me but I walked away to the ladies room.