Chapter 9

The drive was silent and uncomfertable. i looked out off the window as harry stopped the car in out of no where. i looked at him

"why did you stop?" i asked him.

"do you hate me?" he asked looking at me.

"no..no i dont. why are you asking?" i chuckled. he sighed and rested his head on the wheel. i took his hand in mine feeling the electricity again as he looked at me. his eyes were confused as mine. wow. i nevee saw harry like this. "come here" he gustered to his lap as i sat on his lao without thinking.

"listen jade, im sorry if i hurted you. or i get mad at you alot or yell at you alot. you just dont know what happened in my past. im really really-" i cut him off by pressing my lips to his making him comfertable as he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck. the kiss was so needy, he licked my bottum lip asking for entrance and i rejected him teasingly. he slided his cold hand in my shirt making me ghasp as he took the oppotunity and let his tounge in my mouth. our tounges moved in sync. the kiss was perfect but we pulled away breathing hard.

i shifted in his lap as i rubbed against his crotch accidently making him moan. "sorry" i chuckled but he put his hand on my waist and moved it again as he moaned louder. i continued my action again making both of us moan. "shit jade" harry moaned as he kissed me again biting my bottum lip while i grinded against him as we both moaned in the kiss.

his lips moved to my cheek then to my jaw and my neck finding my sweet spot sucking on it making me moan his name. he didnt want to take it so far as we pulled away.

"best make out ever" he said smirking, i hit his arm earning a chuckles as i got back to my seat and he started driving away. i couldnt stop thinking about what happened in harrys past? why is he so afraid of loosing me? why is he dangerous? do i love him? does he love me? i dont know.

"do you want to go home? you look tired." he asked putting his hand on mine. i was tried. very tired. i gave him a nod and he drove to my house.

after few minutes we arrived and told harry to come in. Becca was at a friends house. so me and him were alone. i went upstairs and he followed me. i went to the bathroom and changed into pijama white and pink shorts. and pink top. i got out harry was laying on bed shirless. i smiled and turned around and put my clothes in the closet.

"you look so hot in those shorts. they show your bum perfectly" he said in a raspy voice making me blush. i felt him get up. "and this top.they show your sexy body perfectly" his hands went up to my right breast and squeezed it lightly making me moan.

"harry..please" i whispered.

"please what?" he said kissing my neck

"i wanna sleep" i chuckled. he lifted me up bridly style and put me on bed and he got beside me putting the covers on us. "Sweet dreams jade" he said as i closed my eyes the smile didnt leave my face.

I woke up to the sound of yelling and crashing downstairs. harry wasnt beside me. i went quickly downstairs to find harry beating niall who is covered in blood. he kept punching him.

"Harry!! stop!!! you will kilk him!!!" i yelled at harry trying to pull him away but he accidently hit me hard in the stomach i think he broke my ribs i couldnt breath...making me groan and fall on the ground fainted.

Harry's p.o.v

I cant believe i just hit jade. the girl that im crazy about. im such a monster. i looked at my bloody hand then at her. Niall pushed me away and spawrled beside her. He tried to wake her up but she didnt. so he phoned the ambulance.

i ran out of the house i cant handle seeing her like this. the ambulance came and took her putting for her oxygen and niall got with her and they drove away..