Chapter 27

They got out of the car and one held me tightly as i watched harry being beaten up, he tried to definse his self but failed, they hit him with a baseball bat hard in his stomach as i screamed and cried, i got hit on my head hard as i fell on the ground, all i saw harry being taken in the car then everything blacked out.

I woke up finidng myself in my bed with a huge headach in my head, as Niall walked into the room,

"Wh-what Happened?" i asked rubbing my head as i sat up.

"I saw u laying in the middle of the road, and harry isnt there..so i brought u here.." as he said these words flashback came of the eariler memories as i took my phone fast and found a new text.

From: Unknown

"Dear Jade,

If u didnt bring us the bailing money of getting cody out, u can say to ur little harry goodbye. meet us at the forest, at the huge tree, harry will be there, dont break the rules and dont bring anyone with u, deadline after 48 hours"

I started shaking in fear as niall sat beside me, "Whats wrong?" i cried as he took the mobile and read the massege. "oh god jade.." he said and hugged me tightly,

After few hours i calmed down, i got up and changed my clothes and washed my face, Niall was asleep, i tiptoed with the money in my purse, as i ran outside the house and took the car.

After 1 hour i arrived at the forest, and started walking silently in it, it was 7 am in the morning, the forest was so creepy, the trees, the sounds, all i can hear is my boots crunshing against the leaves, i looked up from my feet as i saw the big tree the unkown told me about, i ran to it and found tied harry sitting on a chair with a black bag on his head, i looked around and didnt find them, i took off the bag and i wish i didnt, i screamed on the top of my lungs, and cried hard, harry..he was dead, he had a hole in the middle of his forehead and blood all over his face, i cried hard falling on my kneesinfront of him, Harry..he is gone...forever..

THE END.

Dear readers,

I had to nd the story cause there are no votes, plus i got bored, i know the ending is terriable, and i couldnt handle but cry while writting it, but not all endings are happy, anyway thanks for reading, there is a new story coming in the way, please no hate on the ending, Luv ya all. xx