Chapter 18

Me and Harry went out of water and layed on the grass looking at the sky which was full of stars.

"the sky is really beautiful" i said smiling widely.

"You are beautiful" harry said getting on the top of me looking in my eyes.

"thanks harry" i smiled at him.

"this nothing. i will make sure or your dreams come true" he leaned closer our nose brushed, i fell inlove with the guy i mostly hated. i cant resist him. he is different from the others. he is perfect.

"i cant believe i fell for you that fast. you make my mind go crazy girl. i can never resist you jade" i harry whispered looking at my lips.

i bit my lower lip then connected our lips. the kiss was so needy and filled with passion. he slided his tounge in my mouth. i moaned when his tounge swiped across mine.

we kissed another few seconds then harry moved his lips to my neck and kissed every inch softly.

my hand went through his hair pulling on it softly. the he sucked on the skin over my bra. he made sure to leave love bites there. his hand went my panties and rubbed small circles on it. i moaned louder earning a smirk from harry.

we were rudely interupted by harrys mobile ringing. he sighed and answered.

"ok ok fine. im coming!" he yelled through the phone then hang up. what was that?

"lets go babe" he said and he got up leaving me confused on the floor he didnt even bother helping me up. he put on his shirt and pants. as i got up slowly as harry jumped into the car. "im not gonna wait forever! hurry up!" he yelled making me jump i put on my clothes slowly as he sighed i was about to walk to the car but harry threw my purse and hit the brakes. leaving me alone in out of nowhere.

what the heck had just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked at night shivring in coldness, i cant believe harry left me alone. i dont know how can i go home. i slowly walked as a car pulled beside me revealing Louis.

"Jade! what are you doing here at this time?" he asked and got out of the car "you are freezing. come on!" he said holding my hand and taking me to his house.

Louis P.O.V

We arrived to my house ,Jade was sleeping but still shivring. she was still cold. i carried her bridely style to my room. i wrapped a blanket around her hugging her closer to my chest. her tempreture started getting normal as her tiny hand held on my shirt tightly i smiled looking at her. she is really cute tho.

She rubbed her eyes and opened them slowly.

"You alright?" i asked slowly stroking her cheek. she nodded softly but she seemed upset. "what were you doing out at this time?" i asked her as she cleared her throat and spoke.

she told me everything. and i mean it. everything! since the day she came that school till now. and i actually felt really mad when harry left her like this! what kind of monster is he?!

"im really glad i came at the right time"  i said stroking her hair.

"Thanks louis" she whispered with a small smile on her lips.

"no need jade. i told you before. you're like my little sister" i said kissing her forehead.

"i love you big bro" she said kissing my cheek. i smiled widely

"I love you sis" i kissed her cheek and pulled her closer.

"are you okay now?" i asked as her expritions turned broken again. i sighed and mummbled a sorry.

"come on i'll get you some clothes" i said and got out a sleeved shirt off mine and a pair of sweat pants.

i gave them to her and she went to the bathroom.

after 5 minutes she came out. my eyes almost popped out. she looked so cute. the sleeves were too long which coverd her hands and the sweat pants were rolled alittke so she wouldnt trip. her hair was curled alittle. she looked at the ground feeling inscure. i smiled at her cuteness and held her hand leading her to the bed. she climed on it and got under the covers. i was walking out of the room but i heard her call my name.

"please stay with me" she almost whispered then she fell in a deep sleep. i climbed beside her and tried to leave space between us but she snuggled closer to my chest. i fell asleep my dreams filled with that girl laying beside me.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Jade p.o.v

i woke up to louis mumbling weird stuff in his sleep. memories of last tine flooded back to my mind. Louis was always here for me. he never left me when i was down. i felt safe with him. i kept looking at his perfect features, his arm was around my waist he held me tightly.

then i felt his warm hands under my shirt on my waist rubbing slowly on it. i giggled when he kinda tickled me. he opened an eye and kept closing the other one. "ticklish?" he asked and i nodded he smiled and got on the top of me and tickled me. i laughed hard as he kept tickling me.

"S-s-stop Louu!!" i managed to say through my laughs. he stopped and smiled looking at me. i realized his hand was still under my shirt, he suggest that he could give me a massage, i agreed and he took off my shirt exposing my black bra. i tried to hide my embarssment.

He smiled and sat behind me and started rubbing my back slowly. calming my muscles. events of yesterday disappeared from my mind.

"i want you to forget everything bad. life is always like this. but dont worry you will be fine." he whispered in my ear. his words actually worked. i felt a pair of lips on my neck..He started kissing me slowly, is that a part of calming me?

His lips kissed on my sweet spot which made me moan. i covered my mouth quickly and louis pulled away

he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him i sat between his legs thinking.

My phone rang and Louis gave it to me. Harry.

"should i answer?" i asked and looked at louis.

"i dont know really." he shrugged. i decided to answer.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!" He yelled through the phone.

"At Louis"

"What are you doing there?! why didnt you come to school??!!" He is getting me annoyed. i heard a voice behind him. a girl.

i hang up and threw the mobile across the room. and hide my face in my hands.

"whats wrong? what did he say?" louis asked.

"He yelled at me. then i heard a girls voice behind him" i said my eyes getting glossy. Louis sat me on his leg facing him.

"Maybe its perrie. i can drop you there to see whats wrong. but please darling. dont cry." he kissed my tears away. then my nose, forehead, eyelids, my cheeks, he was going to kiss my lips but stopped there. my heart beated really fast..he cant like me. can he? our lips were close and he stared in my eyes searching for a rejection. should i kiss him? do i like him? harry never asked me to be his girlfriend. what if i like louis? the only way to find out is to kiss him.