Chapter 11

"About?" i still didnt look at him.

"Us." he said approaching me.

"Look harold! we are complete two oppisite persons. you are darkness and im light. we cant get along." i said and he sat beside me on bed.

"but you know.." Harry said while his hand was on my thigh. "opposites attract" he whispered biting my ear lob. damn this boy knows how to control me. "you cant deny that you love my touch" he whispered slipping his hand under my shirt. "and when your body reacts to my touch..makes me wanna fuck you hard" his hand went farther as he went to my breasts and unclapsed my bra taking it off throwing aside. his right went to my right breast and he started squeezing making me ghasp and moan softly.

"you are so sexy jade" he said and kissed my neck, finding my sweat spot as he started to suck it harshly making me moan. "you like that?" he said biting on my skin making me moan louder, i nodded slowly i can imagine harry smirking now.

his hand moved to my lower region. taking off my pants and palmed me through the panties. "Damn. you are so wet babe. i can fix this" he got up and made me lay on the bed and took off my panties. he kissed my stomach and my hips then went down and blew cold air at my center.

i moaned as he licked my clit humming in satisfation. he licked my clit faster while sliding two long fingers in me making me throw my head in pleasure and pain. Harry smirked and moved his fingers faster inside me, each thrust his fingers get more deep, my breath was short and im moaning like crazy. He twitched his finger hitting my g spot making me scream out his name. he added two more fingers, moving them fast, harder and deeper making me undone. "H-Harry..im..im..gonna c-come" i said through my breaths while he moved faster and rubbed my clit. "come for me" i shot my loads with a loud moan and harry sucked me dry. then he took off his shirt giving it to me to wear it. i put on the shirt taking in its cent. Harry climbed beside me and wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer. tangling our legs together. our bodies were pressed together.

Harry stared in my eyes silently. i felt that he wanted to tell me something but scared. i kissed his lips calming him down. ive never felt that way before.

He makes me crazy, sometimes he annoys me and yell at him and hate him. then other times he acts like an angel and kisses me or either fuck me. he is just hard to understand..i really wanna ask him about what happened in the past. i used to hate that boy but now i guess i love..no no jade love is a big word you only like him.

"Say something" he said in a low voice.

"im giving up on you!!" i said and laughed earning alook from harry but the amusment in his face when i laughed was so clear. "i can easily hit you with a pillow" he said smirking.

"no you wont" i said and pouted.

"yes i will" he smirked

"no" i laughed

"yes!"after he said this i kissed his lips softly he smirked and kissed back with more passion. after a while we pulled away i sunggled closer to Harry and fell asleep.

i woke next morning to harry who was playing with my hair.

"morning beautiful" he said in a sleepy voice with smile.

"morning" i stretched my body.

"did you sleep well?" he asked

"yea." i said and got up. "where are you going?" he asked.

"school" i said and got out my clothes, hot shorts and white shirt. with black sneakers. harry got up and put on his clothes.

Me and Harry drove to school, when we parked and got out of the car everyone was looking at us and whispering.

"poor girl"

"how could a nice girl like her be with him"

"i wish i could help her"

i ignored them and we entered the school. guys were staring at my body

harry pulled me closer to him.

he walked me to my locker and he stood leaning against the locker as i took out my books.

"Harry you can leave if you dont want to be seen with me." i said and took out my books closing the locker looking at him. to be pinned agianst the locker by harry.

"No actully i dont mind to be seen with you." he said and smirked. "you look hot by the way" he said and kissed my lips. i kissed him back and pulled away making him pout. "Later. i have class" i said and turned around as i felt something slap my butt i looked at harry and glared at him as he winked at me and walked to his class.

The day went smooth. i didnt see Jessie today. Me and Perrie hung out at lunch, we were sitting and chatting about school. Cody was looking at me and approached me.

"Jade. can we talk alone. please." he said standing looking at me.

"sorry..im busy." i said eating my apple.

"Since when did you became a bitch?! when i say something you have to listen to me!!" He was going to hit me but harry tapped his shoulder making cody turn around.

"Never hit my girl" harry said punching him in his face. Cody fell and groaned in pain. He got up and walked out of the cafiteria while harry looked at me.

"did he hurt you?" harry asked sitting beside me.

"no actually." i smiled looking at him. "thanks by the way." i smiled and he leaned closer pecking my lips. "no need" he smiled stealing a fry from my plate.

"did i miss something?" perrie asked looking confused at us. i mouthed to her 'later' she nodded and smiled.

"Do you have anything after school?" Harry asked holding my hand. why is he actting weird?

"no just study." i shrugged. "cool then maybe i can help you. and after studying we can go out" he said as a demand. i shrugged and continued lunch.