Chapter 16

the day went perfectly, and quickly. me and harry were walking home talking and laughing.

"Lets play 20 questions. cool?" he asked, i nodded and he held my hand and took me to a tree and we sat against it.

"You start" i said his eyes never left mine.

"okay question 1 What is your favourite movie?" He asked and i laughed on how silly he is.

"Frozen" i smiled and he held in his laugh i raised an eyebrow "what's yours?"

"The Notebook" he said with a grin in his face "Awwweeh." i said and smiled.

"question 2 What do you wanna do after school?" He asked. wow does he care about my future?

"i wanna join a band or just be a single singer. if not i would work in a modeling thing. i dont really know. i know it sounds silly" i chuckled and looked at my lap. harry lifted up my chin and looked in my eyes. "its really perfect jade. you have huge dreams dont let anyone bring you down" i smiled at his words. when i tell anyone my dreams they make fun of me. harry is the only one who understood me.

"i love you" i said and pecked his lips. "now my turn tell me about your family" as soon as i asked this harry's face turned. mad, hurt, and guilt. "its not your buissnes" he said as i felt stupid for asking him this.

"Sorry. i shouldnt have asked. i'll just go." i stood up and started walking away slowly but i felt two strong arms around my waist "dont leave me. they all left. please jade. i need you" he whispered in my ear. i turned around and hugged him. "who are they?" i asked.

"i'll tell you later. lets go home please." I nodded and we walked home.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

The next day we had school i was ready waiting for harry. i was wearing a tank top and black skinny jeans with black vans. my hair was staightened. Becca said i looked hot.

the door bell rang and i got up and opened to reveal harry with white shirt that showed his tattoos. and black skinny jeans with brown boots his hair was made up.

"Woah you look so hot" he smirked and got closer.

"Harry we have school" i roled my eyes.

"just give me ten minutes" he smirked and pinned me to the wall.

"for?"

"i wanna taste you" he whispered in my ear, my cheeks turned red as i felt his lips against the skin of my neck. he planted a soft kiss there. he kissed all the way up until he found my sweet spot as he started sucking on it making me moan.

Becca came downstairs which made me pull from harry .

"did i interupt something?" she asked smirking.

"no w-we were just about to leave" i said and dragged harry outside.

"we will continue this later now lets go" he smirked and we both got into the car and drove away.