Chapter 12

After school Harry took me to his house to study there. i was sitting on the bed in his bedroom and my books infront of me. it was getting hot so i took off my shirt and continued studying. Harry was downstairs making snacks.

My phone rang. it was Becca. i answered it. "Hey becca!"

"Hey darling! where are you?" she asked as i got up and looked through harry's bookshelf.

"im at a friends house." i said getting out a book.

"ok darling. i'll will stay at a friends house tonight. see ya." she hang up and i put my mobile away and looked at the book. the same book i reas laat time in the library..i started reading chapter 15. it was intersting. the girl in the story fell inlove with the guy she hated. i smiled at how the characters actted.

while i was reading Harry entered yhe room with cupcakes and water. i put the book back and sat beside Harry on bed. i realized his eyes went up and down my body. i forgot i was sitting only in my bra. i chuckled and took a cupcake shoving it in his mouth.

"Hey!" he said with full mouth.

"you look cute. you've got chocolate on your face" i laughed i didnt realise that i called him cute.

"You think i'm cute?" he smirked getting closer to me.

"i..i never said this." i couldnt stop laughing because he looked silly with dirty mouth. i swipped my finger against his lips collect some chocolate and putting it in my mouth.

"Mmm...its delicious." i said earning a chuckle from Harry as he brought a cupcake and shove it in my mouth earning a glare from me. He laughed so hard. ive never seen Harry like this before. I like the playful side off him.

"Come on lets take a picture like this." i said and took my phone. Harry came closer to me and sticked out his tounge while i made a duck face. snap. first picture.

The second Picture Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek and i actted shocked. Snap. second picture.

The third and last one, i kissed Harry on the cheek but he turned , put his hand on my cheek and connected our lips as i snapped the photo.

Harry didnt pull away, i put the phone aside as he made me lay on my back, and he layed on the top of me and kissed me with passion and love. soon enough we had to pull away to breath. Harry stared in my eyes with a smile on his face. i poked his dimples earning a chuckle.

"You are beautiful Jade." He said and i blushed.

The rest of the night went perfect. We continued studying and laughing. this day is perfect. i hope this will stay forever.