Chapter 5

Today I was sitting at home in bed sick, I didnt go to school today, its has been only two days on the day at the resturaunt with harry, every time i remember I laugh, im so proud of my self, Perrie was sitting on a chair infront of me texting zayn, guess what? they are dating now, I'm really happy for her. me and harry hasn't talked , and im really glad we didnt, I hate him so much, the first week he came to our school all he did was mock me and make fun of me, and the second week he tried talking to me, the week after he actted mad and jealous and he didnt want to see me with anyone, fourth week we became kinda, friends. and this week he is actting weird too. ugh I hate him.mi realised I was so deep in , my thoughts when perrie snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"Sorry what?" I said swatting her hand away.

"I said, what are you going to wear for the costum party next friday?" Perrie said and chuckled

"I dont know yet, a vampire?" I said running my hand through my hair.

"how about an angel? or a princess?" she said excited, im not really a party animal.

"An angel it is, lets go buy the costums now, there are only two days left, and I feel better now" I said and got up.

☆★☆★☆★☆

at the mall, me and perrie bought our costums, perrie is a vampire while mine is an angel. we were sitting at the cafe she was texting zayn and I was sitting lost in my thoughts. what do youthink harry will wear? is he coming? why am i even thinking about this, I felt someone is staring at me, I looked behind me and found...Cody staring at me. I ignored him and looked at perrie.

"I have to go now, mom needs me." perrie said and got up, and gave me a hug and took her bag and left, I decided to leave too, I looked back and i didn't find cody, I shrugged and took me bag and walked out off the mall.

on my way It was almost night, I was walking down the street when cody jumped infront of me, "wondering around alone, hun? where is your boyfriend?" he said giving me a smirk. "go away cody" I said and walked away, but he grabbed my hand pushing me against a dream. "don't speak to me that way" he said angrily as he got out a pocket knife and slided it across my cheek, "its not your choice to be with me or not!" he yelled as I felt blood coming out of the cut he made on my cheek.

"Help!! please someone help me!!" i cried as cody was going to make another cut but I found him being pulled away and getting punched,and I couldn't believe my eyes, Harry was punching cody, Cody was way stronger as he pushed harry and punched him across the face hard, I went to cody and pushed him off harry, making him get up. "I always get what I want" cody said and walked away. I crawled down beside harry.

"are you okay?" I asked, my voice was shakey, I was really afraid, I dont know of what, or why..but I hate seeing harry like this.

"yea, im fine.." he groaned and sat up his back against the tree.

"im really sorry, does it hurt?" he had a huge bruise on his cheek.

"kinda, but it will be okay soon, he did this to you? " harry asked putting his hand on my cheek on the cut, as I nodded softly. "im sorry I wasnt here soon" he said whipping off my blood and tears. my breath hitched as I realised how close he was, his eyes were shining brightly as he looked closely at my cut, his lips were so close to mine, I wonder what does his lips taste like? shut up jade. you dont like him.

"does it hurt?" he asked looking at me. his green eyes boring in mine.

"yea alittle" I said. "thanks for helping me tho" I said giving him a smile as he smiled back , I took him off gaurd by hugging him, he was surprised but he hugged back, I really felt safe in his arms, the way he held me was like he didnt want to let me go.

I tried pulling away but he didn't leave me "uhhhh harry?" I said pulling away. "sorry" he mumbled as I got up "I have to go now." I said brushing off my pants. "I can drive you home" harry said getting up.

"no no its fine" I said as Jessie walked by, "oh hey harry, why are you here?" she said wrapping her arms around his waist , "I was leaving actully.." he said and I looked confused, "oh hey jade, didnt see you there, what is she doing here?" she babbled, I roled my eyes. "I dont know I found her talking and following me," harry said making me surprised, so we are back to this again? huh? harry will never change he will stay a bitch, forever.

I turned around and walked away ignoring there rude comments. I arrived home and found Becca sitting on the couch reading a magazine. "hey jadey, how was your day?" she askes as I sat beside her. "tiring" I said resting my head on her shoulder. "Harry again?" she askes, she knew me well. I nodded as she hugged me making and "aww". "just ignore him okay? by the way your boyfriend Niall is waitimg for you upstairs." she said as I chuckled "he isnt my boyfriend" I said and went upstairs but I didn't find him, I shrugged and put the bag of my costum in the closet.

"boo!!!"Niall said jumping out of the closet makimg my scream.

"I hate you!"I sticked out my tounge and went to the mirror and brushed my hair. "I missed you" niall said standing behind me giving me a kiss on the cheek, "hey whats that?" he put his hand on my cheek softly. "cody." I said and sighed "dont worry, I promise he wont hurt you again" niall sqid wrapping his arms around my waist, I felt my cheeks heat up, it's not wrong if I liked niall, I mean he is sweet, cute, funny and he cares about me, even when we kissed it felt amazing, what if niall likes me? but he cant fall for unpwrfet girl like me. I felt warm lips againts my ear.."You are beautiful Jade, forget everyone, I swear you are perfect." he said as if he read my thoughts. "you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he said and kissed my neck, "you are perfect" he planted another kiss. as I closed my eyes enjoying his lips on my skin. my skin was on fire, as I let out a soft moan. "I like the way your skin reacts to my touch," he said as the door busted open Becca was standing in the door way. "did I interrupt something here?" she asked giving me a smirk. "no actully I was going to leave now, but I want to ask jade something" niall said looking at me, "will you go out on a date with me?"