Chapter 13

Last night i fell asleep while studying. when i woke up shirtless Harry was laying beside me his arms around my waist, Harry also wake up and looked at me and smiled. "Good morning beautiful" He said kissing my nose i smiled at him and kissed his chest. "come on lets go get ready we have school" he said and got up, i groaned got under the covers.

I felt someone lift me up, i opened my eyes to find harry carrying me braidly style, he walked to the bathroom he put me on the counter beside the sink and he washed my face, and i laughed.

"What?" he smiled and looked at me.

"You are treating me like a baby" i chuckled.

"You are my baby" he said and i blushed. He brushed his hair and made a quiff. he looked so hot. then he brushed his teeth and smiled and took three pictures of him while he brushed his teeth. he looked really cute.

We got back to the room and i put on my clothes, Harry did too. we went downstairs and ate a cupcake. we went to the car and drove to school.

When we arrived and got out. people were still shocked that me and harry are together. as..i dont know what are we. friends with benfits?

Harry walked me to my locker. Perrie and Some guy were standing there. Harry stood beside me as i greated perrie and that guy.

"oh perrie you didnt tell me that you have a beautiful friend. Im ashton. and you are?" he asked taking my hand and kissing it. i giggled "im Jade, nice to meet you" Ashton was hot. he had blonde hair, and blue eyes. he had a lip ring. which suited him perfectly.

"Nice to meet you too..perrie has told me alot about you. also that you are avaliable" he said and smiled. i looked behind me but i didnt find Harry. i excused my self and went to search for him. i needed to know what are we. i found Harry standing with jessie, they were talking and o heard these words. 'jade'. 'annoying'. 'funny'. 'ruin her'. 'stupid'. 'weirdo'

i didnt want to hear more as i was going to walked jessie kissed harry. i felt that i couldnt breath or even move. He pinned her and it turned into a make out. its like i was stabbed with millions of knives in my heart. perrie came from behind me

"Jade?.What are you-" she followed my eyes and she looked at me then back at them as soon as Harry heard my name his head snapped to me. i backed away as harrys face flashed, pain, guiltiness, fear i turned around and ran as fast as i can out of the school as harry ran behind me calling my name.

"Jade!! wait!! please let me explain!!!" he said and pulled my arm i looked at him and slapped him.hard.

"You are a fucking lier!! all these nights i spent with you!! the chances i gave you!!!! you fucking ruined my life!! i thought you liked me!! you made me like you too!! you cheated on me!! i hate you harry!! but you know what! i was never yours. and i will never be. stay away from me. i wish that i never met you." i walked away tears streaming down my face. i was really mad. i cant believe i trusted him. its all my fault. i shouldnt have trusted him.

I walked home alone thinking, it was already night. i was walking alone, i approached a cafe and sat on a table, a waiter approached me, i looked at him. i think i saw him before.

"Hey what wouls you like take your- oh hey jade" he said and smiled.

"Umm hey" i said and smiled. trying to remember him.

"Im louis, louis tomlinson. we take english together." he smiled and shaked his hand.

"nice to meet you louis." i smiled.

"well what do you wanna order?" he asked.

"orange juice please." i smiled and he nodded.

After i left the cafe it was already midnight, i was walking alone when bunch of guys came to me.

"Hey babe. give us your money and we will leave you alone" one of them said they were drunk.

"Leave me alone" i said trying to back away but one of them grabbed my arm. "she is hot we should keep her" he said dragging me. "no! leave me!!" i tried to pull away from him but someone pulled me and punched the guy. i couldnt see cause it was dark. the person beated them all then came to me.

"are you ok?" He asked. i still couldnt see him he was wearing a hoodie.

"yea im fine" i said running my hand through my hair.

"dont worry its me Louis" he said taking off his hoodie as i smiled. "Thanks louis"

"You shouldnt walk alone at this time. here let me walk you home" he said as we both walked home. i learned some about louis then it was a goodbye. he wished me good night and left.