Chapter 17

Me and Harry arrived school, he held my hand tightly afraid to loose me. i stood at my locker getting out my books. harry excused himself to talk with his friends, I closed the locker to find louis standing.

"hey jadey!" he said and hugged me.

"Oh hey boobear!" i said and hugged him back. me and him became pretty close.

"i missed you so much. how are you?" he asked after pulling away.

"im good. what about you?" i asked as he pushed a standared of hair behind my ear.

"im fine as long as you are" he said making me smile. "i have to go now my cupcake see ya" he said and kissed my forehead then walked away. the bell rang as harry approached me.

"Lets go. i changed classes so i could be with you" he said and winked holding my hand.

the day past fast, and smooth, I didnt see jessie at all, neither perrie. it was lunch time now, the hallways werw empty everyone was in the cafeteria, I put my books back in the locker, and walked to the cafeteria, while I was passing by tshe genitors room someone opened it and grabbed me inside.

I was shocked and scared, who the hell would drag me in here? the first one who popped to my head is harry. the lights went on and i saw smirking harry standing against the wall holding a cigarette in his hand.

"You scared the hell out of me" I said and sighed.

"sorry babe." he smirked and approached me with the cigarette in his hand.

"what are we doing here?" I asked as he pinned me to the wall.

"I said we will continue later, and now is later." he book a blow from his cigarette and blew it in my face.

"since when did you drink cigarettes?" I asked coughing. I cant deny he looked hot while drinking it but its not good for him. I felt his lips on the skin of my neck, he threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, then he started kissing my neck slowly, not leaving an inch. he found my sweet spot and stared sucking on it making me moan softly.

he took no time and took off my shirt, amd kissed my jawline, his hand went between my thighs up to my clothed clit and started rubbing small circles on it my moans got louder.

before it gets more heated, someone fiddled with the door handle making me and harry pull away fast as I grabbed my shirt and we both hid behind the shelves in the dist so no one could see us, the genitor opened the door and took something then left, I put on my shirt and got up dusting off my clothes.

"genitors room is a bad idea."I said earning a chuckle from harry. he got up and dusted his clothes. "well next time I'll choose somewhere better" he chuckled as we opened the door and walked out, thanks god the hallways were still empty, "I wanma do something crazy!"I said as me and harry walked to the cafeteria, "like what?" he asked with grin on his face. "I really have huge list of things I wanna do before I die" I said as me and harry took our usual seat. he sat infront of me.

"like what?"he asked runninf his hand through his hair.

"getting a tattoo, or ditching school, getting a piercing, or go camping in the forset. or maybe have a kiss under the rain. I always wanted to visit L.A. I want to sing and dance in the rain. Be kissed under the water. go to the playground amd remember my...childhood that doesnt even exist" I cant believe I dont forget my childhood. I dont even have pictures of me when I was young. what happened to my past?

"Jade, what do you mean?" Harry looked at me worried.

"I dont remember what happened in my past. there are no photos for me when I was a child. " I said confused.

"well then..why dont we try collecting the moments and we mya find something in your past. but right now, we can do everything you wanna do before you die. I will make your dreams come true. I promise" he held my hand and kissed it. "tonight! we will start tonight. everything you want will become true."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

the day passed fast, it was already night, I was ready waitimg for harry, I wore my black skinny jeans and brown coat with my black boots. I waited for harry outside my house, Becca was sleeping upstairs.

Harrys car stopped infront of my house, I jumped in and we drove away.

"so what shall we do first?" I asked looking out of the window.

"i have something of my own you will love" He smirked and kept driving till we stopped at a stream with a waterfall on the side. it looked really beautiful. Harry got out of the car and opened the door for me.

we walked to the stream then i found harry taking off his shirt and pants.

"wht are you doing?" i asked him and chuckled.

"Come on lets go swimming" he said dropping his pants.

"but its cold" i protested and he chuckled.

"come on! i'll warm you up" i gave in and took off my coat and jeans with my shoes folding them and putting them on the grass.

Harry was already in the water. i walked slowly afraid of its coldness. but harry ran and carried me over his shoulder taking me in the water with him.

"cold! its cold" i shivered.

"Come here" Harry wrapped his arns around me warming me.

"better?" he asked as i nodded slowly. we walked to the water fall and stood under it. it wasnt a dangerous it was like a current off water. my hair fell on my face which made harry laugh. his hair was wet too and it fell on his face. he looked so beautiful. he came closer to me and pushed my hair back and kissed my nose then he dragged me under the water and grabbed my face crashing his lips into mine. our lips moved in sync. it was perfect.