Chapter 22

three years passed fast, really fast. me and Harry are dating. like boyfriend and girlfriend. He asked me in prom and i accepted happily. Jessie stopped annoying me and Cody got a girlfriend. Louis is fine..me and him are freinds now and he got a girlfriend. perrie and zayn are happily engaged now. Becca and i hasnt been talking alot lately.

I got my own house now, and my own car. right now im writing songs, i wish i can sing now but i have a stage fright. i work at a resturuant now, i got paid monthly.

i hadnt seen harry for 2 months. He went to his grandparents in Mexico, Harry started to sing with his band mates in local places, they are the most famous local band right now.

Me and him are video chatting everyday, he tells me about his day and how is everything doing. he told me there are great news, he will tell me when he comes back tomorrow night.

I was sitting in my bedroom writing a song, my laptop dinged signing that i had a video chat, i got off bed and opened my laptop and harrys face popped up.

"Hey babe!" he said and smiled.

"Harryy!! i miss you!" i said excited to see his face.

"yea..i miss you more. i will be in london tomorrow at 8 pm!"

"i cant wait!" i said as i saw a baby beside harry. she had pig tails she looked so cute. "ohh who is that cutie beside you?" i said as he brought her and sat her on his lap

"Thats Lux, she is the daughter of a friend of mine. Lux say hi to jade.

"Hi thade" she said abd waved.

"oohhh she is cute! hey lux" i smiled as harry set her down.

Harry and i talked for another hour. we hang up because the door bell rang. i got up and went to open, infront of me stood a girl, she had dark hair and dark brown skin, she had a cute smile on her face.

"Hey im leigh-ann. im new here in the neighbour hood, i just came by to say hi." she said.

"oh well welcome im jade! do you need any help?" i asked as i shoom her hand.

"if you wont mind, i do really need some help" she said and i smiled.

we both went to her house which was directly next door, she gave me a box and told me to put it upstairs, there were alot of boxs..she did really need help.

i took the box upstairs to the room she told me to put it in. i entered the room, i found a guy laying on bed staring at the ceiling. he had brown hair, his skin was bright not dark as leigh's . he looked the same age as mine. he looked so deeply in thought.

"umm..excuse me. where can i put this?" i asked politly, he looked at me, then back to the ceiling.

"get out." he said without looking at me.

"What?" i asked taking a step back.

"i said get out.." he got up looking mad at me.

"i..i just..i wanted..i.." i suttered and he fisted his hand

"i said get the fuck out of here!!!" he yelled making me jump. i dropped the box and ran straight out of the house, i ignored leigh's voice calling my name and went to my house.

whats wrong with that guy? i did nothing to him i just asked a simple question. i shook my head and went to my room. i need to sleep before i start my shift tonight.

-----------------

I woke up to my mobile ringing, I looked at the clock it was 8 pm. shit im late a half hour, i got up quicklyband threw on my pink shirt and black skinny jeans. i put on some lipstick and eyeliner. i wore my black vans and took my phone and got into my car and sped up to the resturuant.

i arrived safely and rushed in quickly,

"You are late! we have busy night today!" Kate my boss said. she is the best boss ever. she is like my best friend.

"sorry i slept.." i said and she shrugged and gave me some food to serve to a table.

i walked to the table and placed the plates on the table.

"Hey can you get me some water please?" a fimilar voice said. i looked at the guy and it was..Niall

"Niall?" i said surprised..i missed him as a friend. he was a great guy. i dont know what happened to us.

"Jade?! woah you look different." he said and got up.

"Wow it has been three years no seen" i said looking at him.

"Yea but i missed you" he said and i smiled and hugged him tightly. "i missed you more" i whispered and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Less kissing more working!" kate said as i chuckled and pulled away.

"i should get you the water" i walked to the kitchen and brought a glass of water and setted it infront of him.

"Thanks" he smiled and i nodded.

-------------------

i got back tired from work. i entered the house and went upstairs to my room not even bothering to turn on the light i jumped on the bed and closed my eyes and let sleep take over me..