Chapter 20

i threw the mobile across the room. that isnt harry. maybe its him and he was earning my trust so he would control me. why is he doing this?

my head started to spin, why is this happening to me. and the first one i thought about is louis..i need to speak with louis. i took my mobile and left the house.

~~~~~~~

I went to Louis's house but i felt that i wasnt alone, somebody was watching me. my mobile kept vibrating. all of them were texts from harry.

im watching you.

dont tell anyone.

dont make anything stupid.

i will kill you if you did anything stupid.

becarful jade..

i shoved my mobile in my pocket. and knocked on the door.

few seconds and louis opened i hugged him and cried in his shoulder letting it all out.  he wrapped his arms around me and took me inside.

after i calmed down he gave me a glass of water, my hands were shaking. not from fear but from pain. im not scared of him.

"Can you tell me now what happened?" i nodded and started telling him everything. he was surprised that he wouldnt actually believe me but i showed him the texts.

"I cant believe harry actually did this. but dont be scared. he wont touch you" he said and i sighed.

"im not afraid of him. im just surpised. i cant believe i was that foolish" i sighed and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. i put my hands in my lap lost in my thoughts. louis's hand moved to mine as he intertwind our fingers together. his hand fit perfectly with mine. i found my self smiling.

i looked up at louis i found him smiling too, his ocean blue eyes stared in mine. i felt really safe with louis. deep inside i have feelings for louis. not huge ones but they are strong enough to make me fall for him. i just needed to know if i like him or not. i realized how close he was. i wasted no time and connected our lips together. louis responded immeditly and kissed me back.

his lips were soft against mine. he kissed me with passion. it felt perfect. we kissed for 5 minutes our lips moved in sync. but soon enough we pulled away to breath.

"wow well that was..something" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"that was amazing actually" i smiled at him, he stroked my cheek.

"dont worry i will save you from harry nothing can happen when im with you" he smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"so lets do something to get our minds of this shit"he chuckled and i joined him.

"well i actually have to go now. i need to stay at home for a while i feel kinda sick" i told him and got up.

"do you want me to drive you there?" he asked and got up.

"no thanks i'll be fine" i said and walked outside and he followed me.

"so i'll see ya later. text me if you need anything" he said running his hand through his hair. i nodded.

we stood staring at each other for 2 minutes. my mobile rang making us pull out of our thoughts.

"i should go" i chuckled and turned but he pulled me back putting his hand on my cheek kissing my lips with more passion. he pulled away and smiled at me i was speachless. so i just smiled back and walked away.

During my journey to my home my phone vibrated. i looked at it to find some texts.

The house will he re-painted. stay at perrie tonight. -Becca.xx

Heyyyyy!! miss you alot!! becca told me about the house. she got me all your clothes. im waiting for ya. -Pezza.xx

And other texts from harry but ignored them. i closed my phone. and took a turn to go to perrie's house.

-------------

10 hours later i arrived to perrie's house. and now i was laying on the couch watching a movie with her.

"How are you and harry?" she said starting a conversation. i didnt tell her about anything.

"We are..fine. yea" i said and smiled a fake smile she shrugged it off and shoved popcorn in her mouth.

"how are you and zayn?" i asked her taking some popcorn.

"He asked me to move in with him. and i agreed" she said as if its not a big deal.

"thats a big step. are you sure of that?" i asked her.

"yea we love each other, its not like you and harry." what? does she know?

"what do you mean?" i looked at her pausing the movie.

"what do i mean about what?"

"the thing you said about me and harry."

"i said nothing..oh look its 12 pm. we have to sleep. goodnight" she rushed upstairs and i sat looking blankly at the wall. i forgot my mobile was closed..i kept it closed i didnt want to read any of harrys texts. i layed on the couch and let sleep take all over me.