Chapter 21

I woke up next morning...but i wasnt on the couch.

i was on a bed..i tried to move but i was tied to the bed..i started to panick. As harry entered the room, with a kinve.

shit. im scared to hell now.

"So i see you are awake" he said sitting beside me. "Not answering my texts. telling louis you arent afraid of me. trying to run away. such a bad girl you are." he said running the knive on my cheek

"How did you know that i went to louis?" i asked him shaking in fear.

"Jason!" Harry called as a gaurd entered holding louis with blood all over him. i screamed in fear as i cried. he looks so dead.

"dont worry. he isnt dead" he said and made a cut on my cheek.

"W-why are you doing this?.what did i ever do to you?" i asked and sobbed as he smirked.

"so you dont know?"

"dont know what?"

"oh so i guess its time for you to know. Your mother!! she is the reason my parents divorced! did you ever guess what does she work?" i didnt actually know what did she work. i shook my head "A fucking stripper! my dad started drinking and going to the club to see rebbecca!! then he cheated on my mom with her!! my dad turned into a crimnal. he even killed my mom. and i will kill you just the way he killed her"

"What does this have to do with me harry? do you wanna be like your father and kill someone who did nothing to you? i loved you harry with all my heart. i never hated you. you never told me your past. but i would never judge you by something already done. i loved you harry. i thought you loved me. look at me. are you going to kill me like this? the same way your mom died. please harry. dont do this to me. harry if i didnt love you i would have probably told the police about you. after all what you did..i still love you. i never loved someone the way that i love you. and if killing me will make you happy then do it" i sobbed trying to convince him that killing me wont help. i closed my eyes as i didnt to see him kill me. but i felt him untying the rope around my legs and wrists.

i sat up and whipped my tears with my sleeves. i whipped the blood off my cheek as i scooted farther from.harry. i cant trust him anymore. he almost killed me. i sat shaking and crying in fear as he looked at me with..guilt in his eyes. i guess my words affected him. he stood up and left the room.

------------------

3 hours passed slowly..i was laying on bed my hands are still bleeding from the rope, it made a deep cut. and the cut on my cheek is burning alot.

Harry entered with a tray off food in hand and some white stuff on the other hand. my eyes were too blurry i couldnt idntify the stuff. he sat beside me on bed as i sat up. i wasnt as scared as i was before. but still kinda scared.

he held my hand and whipped the blood off my hands, he wrapped a bandage around the cuts on my hands as he scooted closer and cleaned the cut on my face. i watched as his eyes concentrated on the cut. i cant believe i still love him.

"how do you feel?" he asked me not even scooting away i nodded slowly as his eyes still held guilt and pain. that hurted me too. i know what happened is unforgivable. but i love him so much to see him like this.

"Im sorry..I cant believe i almost killed you" he said looking at his lap.

"Do you hate me?" i whispered as he looked at me.

"I never loved someone as much as i love you jade. i was just angry. im really sorry. please forgive me jadem give me another chance. i know i dont desrve you. but please i need you. you are the only thing that makes me happy after my mom's death" his eyes were glossy and full of hurt and pain. i cant believe it..i never saw harry that way..i decided to forgive him.

"i forgive you harry" i said. my mind was screaming to me that i shouldnt forgive him but my heart told me to forgive him. so i followed my heart.

"Thank you jade. lets start a new start! i promise i will make this right. i will take you on a date tonight a proper one." he said and hugged me. i smiled and hugged him back.

call me crazy..but i knew harry wouldnt even kill me. and he desrves to be forgiven. he is just hurted so much and needs someone beside him not against him.